· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    I know some people that take quarantining to a whole new level. After the fish is through the initial period, rather than be added to the show tank they add fish from the show tank to the quarantine tank. They want to control their risks. I have had only one instance where newly added fish that had been quarantined wiped out previously existing fish.
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysee View Post
    I know some people that take quarantining to a whole new level. After the fish is through the initial period, rather than be added to the show tank they add fish from the show tank to the quarantine tank. They want to control their risks. I have had only one instance where newly added fish that had been quarantined wiped out previously existing fish.
    Stupid things happen as the result of stupid actions. Something my grandma used to tell me lol. I shouldve listened to it! On the plus side now, none of the other fish are showing any symptoms whatsoever, and I figure by now they should have shown. I'll probably keep dosing meds for the next twoish days, but I believe the worst is behind me, knock on wood.
    Not much to say when you're high above the muckey-muck.

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 
    Good eye! - j250nyahweh Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady 
    Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    TTG sorry to hear abiut the losses.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cm12setx View Post
    TTG sorry to hear abiut the losses.
    Thanks. I wasn't expecting them, but now atleast I know what it is and how to handle it for the next time. I learn as I go.
    Not much to say when you're high above the muckey-muck.