· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pleco Question?

0 Not allowed!
    My pleco is healthy and does that. It is normal

2. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cm12setx View Post
    Ttg r u near dallas area? If so fish gallery up their might have them.
    I am around 1 hour away. Not too much of a trip really. I may try and get down there sometime in the next week or two and see what I can come up with, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    I have those 2 Tanks, well one of them is a pepper, aka salt and pepper and he is about 3" long and a good 1.5" round. He is my smallest tank, but still about 2.5x the size of my Juli's!
    Remember that corys are schooling fish and get depressed and stressed at numbers below 6. You can get a variety, they will school together, but you would still need at least 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Oh, you can go to many online fish sites like aquabid.com, liveaquaria.com, or petsolutions.com they sell corys.
    Oh if I get them you can bet there is gunna be a school lol. I only found the Pygmy's on Aquabid. That very well may become my target if I cant find them anywhere else, or cant get my LFS to ship them in. I just have a hard time with shipping fish direct to my house, as I never know when I'll be here, and with it currently being summer here even a cold pack in the box wouldn't save those poor fish from the 100+ heat.
    Not much to say when you're high above the muckey-muck.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp1 View Post
    My pleco is healthy and does that. It is normal
    Thanks for the assurance, Carp! puts my mind at ease lol

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatTexanGuy View Post
    I am around 1 hour away. Not too much of a trip really. I may try and get down there sometime in the next week or two and see what I can come up with, thanks!

I am a hour and half from Houston. My last road trip there for fish was a journey. But bought fish from fish gallery in houston and think dallas store will be just as great.

Oh if I get them you can bet there is gunna be a school lol. I only found the Pygmy's on Aquabid. That very well may become my target if I cant find them anywhere else, or cant get my LFS to ship them in. I just have a hard time with shipping fish direct to my house, as I never know when I'll be here, and with it currently being summer here even a cold pack in the box wouldn't save those poor fish from the 100+ heat.
    That is a darn good answer. Too hot right now imo.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cm12setx View Post
    That is a darn good answer. Too hot right now imo.
    Yep. I'd have to wait until probably atleast late october. I just checked the Dallas website for Fish Gallery, and unfortunately they didnt have any corys posted in there stock. Next step is gunna be seeing if my local LFS can get some brought in. The guy actually lives in an apartment across the street from his store, so the fish waiting too long isnt nearly as much of an issue lol