· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 gallon long

Awards Showcase

A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx 
    Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

1 Not allowed!
    I say go for it. I know nothing about pricing stuff, but it's worth a shot trying to earn a little money. :)
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

0 Not allowed!
    Ok thanks, I'm not trying to earn alitte I need $600 to upgrade tank and set up sw.

3. Default

1 Not allowed!
    I would think it would take a looong time to make $600 selling shrimp and moss... Maybe something like yardwork (mowing lawns, raking leaves, etc.) would get you there faster.

I know it stinks having to wait... I have the same problem with my saltwater adventure. I can't afford to buy all the stuff I need in one shot so I have to get a little here and a little there...

Don't give up. Be creative and figure out how to earn $600. Don't be afraid of used stuff either, craigslist occasionally yields good deals...

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I know but my mom doesn't like me to.do at stuff because she thinks the other kids will turn around and do the same thing for that person to make a fast buck, I will try when the leaves start falling because you can't rake a lawn twice right after another. My friends mom also pays me sometimes because I help plant there flower bed which there going to plant more stuff in so that will make me like $5 so then I can get shrimp.

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry I don't know anything about pricing stuff, I would imagine the market depends on local conditions...you hear on AC all the time how a fish is 3 dollars here, and 6 dollars there...
    I would check the lfs and craigslist/kijiji and see what others are selling for, and go from there.
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    Ok thanks for advice.

0 Not allowed!
    I will also sell mosquitosh $2.00 for a juvenile/.5-1". $3.50 for a adult/1-2"

8. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Might sell... might not. Don't know til you try...

I have a feeling you will find a way to make the $$ you need to get into saltwater! Good luck!!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the encouraging post, I hope I can set up within a month after I move.

0 Not allowed!
    Ok so I was think about stock plans and instead of the clown gobei what if I started a pod culture and brine shrimp culture before I set up the sw and after awhile get sometype of dragonet, would this be ok? If I did feeding everyother day and switching between brine shrimp and pods would the fish be happy and the cultures not get depleted?

Oh and for engouragment feel free to post pics of your nano tanks.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast