· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 gallon long

0 Not allowed!
    That sounds a lot better. You will happy with the clown gobie as well. Very colorful and active.

You could even get a few more snails with all that rock. I would up the snails to about 10.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok thanks, yeah I've always liked clown gobies but myfamily loves clownfish, I mean I like them but I've always liked gobies and stuff more, unless I had a anemone, ok I will take to 5 snails that comes with it and there are always stuff on the rocks and if there aren't any on the rock I will buy some at lfs.
    A true aquarist knows what it feels like to step on a sharp piece of gravel
    do as I say, not as I do- William
    Sandy hook, need lest we forget- steeler58
    I think if someone thinks clownfish are called nemos they should banned from keeping sw tank.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok here the catoulog of organisms that people have found on there rock from tbs http://www.tbsaltwater.com/thepackage/organisms.html it has the different corals that are sometimes on the rock, well it has everything that comes on the rock.
    I think if someone thinks clownfish are called nemos they should banned from keeping sw tank.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok I found some other corals I wanted to ask if they would be ok, green star polyps, sun coral, toadstool, would those be ok? I know the sun coral requires direct feeding and I wouldn't get it until the tank was set up for awhile, and I had a brine shrimp farm.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

1 Not allowed!
    green star polyps are very nice and create a nice carpet - I really liked mine. I was training it to grow on the glass when I had my burn out.
    Sun coral is hard to keep, you can certainly have it but you will want to wait like you said until your tank is stable.
    Toadstool I have no experience with.
    I really liked my candycane/trumpet coral, I would recommend that as a nice bright yellow coral. Easy to frag, too.
    20gal long planted community

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok thanks, I think I will get the green star polyp, maybe sun coral after 6-8 months so it will be stable, I don't think I will get toadstool beause it will probaly get huge.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    just a word of warning to plan your coral placement with more than just lighting and flow in mind - i had blue mushrooms and liked them very much - for the first year. Then, they started being very troublesome - they were growing everywhere! hard to control and almost invasive. They started crowding out other corals. The only way I could remove them from tank was to burn them off the rock. You have to get every fragment off the rock or it will just grow back.
    So keep in mind all these corals will grow - and need trimming/fragging, and some will spread - and have to be controlled, and they all need some space from each other. Place them in your tank with an eye to future growth, trimming, and fragging. Nothing more unfun that to have to take out half your carefully placed live rock to get ONE rock out that has the coral on it you need to do something with.
    20gal long planted community

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Haha yeah I've heard stories about stuff like that, I will try and put fast growing stuff on top or at least loose non weight bearing rocks and i will frag them when there growing.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok so I was think to get some extra cash to save for the sw tank and stuff I am going to grow java moss, java fern, rcs to sell on here and to lfs and maybe amazon. so how much should I charge for each?
    this is my idea for prices
    RCS $1.50 individual, $3.00 for a berried female, $5.00 for 1 male and 3 females.
    JAVA FERN
    $3.00 for a plantlet, $6.00 for a full grown, $15.00 for a full grown with spores or plantlets.
    JAVA MOSS
    $4.50 for a gall ball size portion, $10.00 for 1 cup.
    if any are too high tell me and I will adjust, I'm open to constructive criticism.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    hello?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast