· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 
    Good eye! - j250nyahweh Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady 
    Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    that is good to hear.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    So I'm wondering if I should move my other 2 rams over to this 20g to see if I have a male and they'll pair, or move my female back to the 55 with the other 2?

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 
    Good eye! - j250nyahweh Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady 
    Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Put them in the twenty. It and see if they pick up color.
    Fishes go "pook pook"

0 Not allowed!
    The rcs ate them.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Trying one gold male this weekend. Hopefully he and my female gbr will pair up. If he dies suddenly with my water parameters still good, I may be giving up on keeping gbr all together. My female I bought back in June and one other female I got at my lfs are the only 2 I have left out of the 6 I've purchased

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I hope this goes well. Really do. One question did all the Gbrs come from the same store?
    Fishes go "pook pook"

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    No first 2 came from petsmart and that's my female that is still alive and laid eggs. Other 3 came from my local lfs. One female is still alive. My male came from another lfs and he died after taking care of the eggs :(

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Ok i think that might elemante bad supply at one place. You said the water pramaters are good. What is pH and the hardness of water? And can you think of anything that has changed?
    Fishes go "pook pook"

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    PH is 7.4. Don't know water hardness. Nothing in the tank has changed other than weekly water changes