· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

1 Not allowed!
    I agree with firefly the 55 is better for the right now. Because it has more room. As in foot print 48 inches by 12 inches. Verses the small foot print of the twenty.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I might agree with the 55 if it were not for the number of fish mentioned already in the 55.

Default Just bought 3 GBR help!

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think the stock of the 55 is limiting in any way. Put them all in the 55. There should be plenty of room in there for others to exist should two pair up. Separating fish is a bridge you can cross if you get there.

"Aggressive" is a term that is very subjective. To people who keep tetras and Corys and stuff, a breeding pair of dwarf cichlids are aggressive. To someone who keeps mean fish, they are quite tame. Ram breeding aggression is not something that tank mates wouldn't be able to handle, especially in a tank as large as a 55.
    Last edited by jaysee; 08-16-2014 at 01:28 AM.
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Wow. I think I bought 3 females. They had just gotten them in and didn't have the lights on. All 4 look to have blue specs on the black circle :/

0 Not allowed!
    If you post pics of each one I can sex then for you.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'll try to get pics soon. The "female" I was sure I had, has turned much more vibrant colors. It's front black fin on top is much taller than any of the others. It has blue specs around the black, but not inside. It has a pink belly as well though.

The new ones are more dull, and their black top fins are all short.

2 Not allowed!
    Gotta give new fish time to settle in.
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    Give the fish 24 hours and colors will look much better.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

9. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Last edited by aparker2005; 08-16-2014 at 03:31 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    First three are the same pics buts that one is a female, 4th pic is a female on top and male on bottom, last one is a female on top and male on bottom again.