· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Just bought 3 GBR help!

0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys I noticed my lfs had 3 nice looking gbr in so I picked them up. I have 1 female in a 20g right now. Trying to breed them, so should I put all 4 in the 20, or should I move everyone to my 55 and let them see if they'll pair there? Not sure of the sexes I just bought so I may have took a gamble!

0 Not allowed!
    Put one pair in each tank, they are aggesive during mating, I think pred has gbrs but not sure.

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    If you are not sure of the sex of the gbrs. It would be good for them in the 55 when a pair forms hopefully you can move to other tank if you want. But this also depends on what fish are in the 55?
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Angels cories neons 2 BN plecos and angelicus loaches

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I do not have gbrs or have had, but I'd put the new 3 in the 20gal with the known female and monitor them till they pair.
    It may then be possible to move the other ones to your 55 or back to the LFS.

2 Not allowed!
    I'd put them all in the 55 and monitor carefully. Remove those that don't pair. They may not pair at all if you put all of them in the 20.
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan

~ 350 Litre Tank Journal ~ ~ 30 Litre Tank Journal ~

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    Another question is the twenty a long ,high or regular. The foot print does matter.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It's a 20 regular

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have them floating right now trying to decide for sure which tank to put them in