· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corydora spawn?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I hope you get help for your betta! - Slaphppy7   Here's a crayfish for you! - Slaphppy7   You need another fish. - Compass   No Message - Fishhook   thanks for the native fish research - Fishhook   

0 Not allowed!
    I would keep hatching them, have they been eating? are you going to keep or sell?
    "I've always thought that if
    I learn from mistakes that I'd make
    Even the losses into victories"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by amateuraquarist View Post
    So about 6-7 of them hatched and so far are about 3 days old. I removed all other eggs as fungus was growing. Now theres more eggs on the glass! Should I try hatching these in the breeder net too or let them be?
    Congratulations!...if you have room to raise more, then yes, try hatching some more
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a cory for all your great pics ;-) - steeler58   Have a cory for all your great pics ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by amateuraquarist View Post
    So about 6-7 of them hatched and so far are about 3 days old. I removed all other eggs as fungus was growing. Now theres more eggs on the glass! Should I try hatching these in the breeder net too or let them be?
    Yep. I'd do that.
    No Cory, No Glory !!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a tetra, you fit right in with this crew!! - steeler58   Have a tetra, you fit right in with this crew!! - steeler58   thank you for the stocking suggestion - showmebutterfly   TGIF! (non-alcoholic for you!) - showmebutterfly   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on the offspring :)
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I'm keeping, trying to get a good school without buying more. I know more than 5 would be too many but I'm pretty sure only 2 or 3 will actually survive to adulthood so I guess I'll keep hatching.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Idk if theyve been eating, the food is a neutral color so I can't really see it in their stomachs ._.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I hope you get help for your betta! - Slaphppy7   Here's a crayfish for you! - Slaphppy7   You need another fish. - Compass   No Message - Fishhook   thanks for the native fish research - Fishhook   

0 Not allowed!
    Ok sounds good, if you run out do the egg yolk thing.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a tetra, you fit right in with this crew!! - steeler58   Have a tetra, you fit right in with this crew!! - steeler58   thank you for the stocking suggestion - showmebutterfly   TGIF! (non-alcoholic for you!) - showmebutterfly   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Doesnt java moss have some algae or something in it that fish fry feed on?
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    So they've spawned again! I had to remove almost all eggs from last batch as I think i removed them before the male err fertilized all of them! I've heard fry die easily, when are they most vulnerable? I'm curious because I haven't had a death yet and am scared that they'll eventualy overpopulate

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Usally the male fertilizes the eggs when the female spawns them.if they start to over populate thats a good reason to get another tank, or you can sell them to your lfs.