· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwarf

1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Those might work ill have to check and see what water they can be in mine is hard right around 8 and then I'll see how many I can put togther

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    They might work just going to do some research on them and the water my water is at a 8 for hardness

Awards Showcase

Cheers to a fellow SE Texan! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Sorry about your pup - SeaLady For your loss - steeler58 You need a Cory! - SeaLady 
    Sorry for your loss :( - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos 
    Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl 

1 Not allowed!
    I have german blue rams in similar water type. The africans would be a better fit. Than the SA. That is just my $.02 .also what is your pH?
    Last edited by cm12setx; 08-10-2014 at 04:56 PM.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I can't remember at this point but I think its high does any one else have any ides in what dwarfs I can do so far I got rainbows and kribs I just need 1 more kind and like u said I would like to do as many as I can of each kind ty guys for your help

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Where I live our water is pretty hard an my pH is 8.0, I have a bolivian ram in my 20 gallon high. I've only had home for two weeks so I am by no means an expert on dwarf cichlids but my bolivian ram seems happy, swims a lot, eats healthy and performs a lot of typical behaviors such as sifting through the gravel so I would say he is happy

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ty I'll check in to them

1 Not allowed!
    Hard water at ph 8 doesn't make me want to suggest anything suggested so far. I'd look into Tanganyikan cichlids if I were you. Some of the shell dweller species and Julidochromis would thrive in those water parameters. They don't get too big either.
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan

~ 350 Litre Tank Journal ~ ~ 30 Litre Tank Journal ~

Awards Showcase

Cheers to a fellow SE Texan! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Sorry about your pup - SeaLady For your loss - steeler58 You need a Cory! - SeaLady 
    Sorry for your loss :( - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos 
    Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl 

0 Not allowed!
    Oohh a fiftyfive full of shell dwellers that a great idea. Good colors and activity. +1 firefly
    Fishes go "pook pook"

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    So how many of them do u think I can fit in a 55

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I think twenty shell dwellers. Also pm Sandz and ask him he imo it really good on cichlids.
    Fishes go "pook pook"