· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Niger River Tank Update

4 Not allowed!
    Heading back to Fla early Friday morning with stop oven in SC to pick up new lobster tank for conversion from current 55 gallon to 140 gallon round lobster tank. With a diameter of 48 inches , going to have to take out window to get monster into house, then shore up flooring to handle 140 gallons of water and probably another 500 pounds for unit itself and aqua scape. going to be a real challenge but looking forward to getting started on project, hope to keep Community updated on progress and/or setbacks.

0 Not allowed!
    This sounds interesting.

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

3 Not allowed!
    This sounds really neat. That is also dedication to remove window to get a tank in your house.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

0 Not allowed!
    hmm, but what's Niger river about it?

5. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Going to limit all plants and fish too found in West Africa Niger River ie elephant nose, baby whale. African leaf fish and various Anubis and African onion plants. Hope to mimic slow river, low light conditions and sandy bottom .

1 Not allowed!
    How does the lobster fit in then? Got the feeling I'm not getting something.

7. Default

2 Not allowed!
    Guess i didnt make myself clear enough no lobsters involved, i am using a 140 gallon round lobster holding tank as the aquarium

0 Not allowed!
    The round part is what I found interesting - I thought that's what you meant when you mentioned "diameter" rather than L x W dimensions. What's the height of this?

Awards Showcase

Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 
    Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger 
    Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Oh ok, yeah I was a bit confused myself. lol I thought lobsters were going in this.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    the clear portion is 18 inches but has about 8 inches below kinda like a sump area that where the refrigeration lines are of course those will be removed as not needed, also has a domed lid that rises 8 inches taller above top rim of clear walls, if you goggle marineland lb 12 lobster tank you can see picture of it, then the above will make more sense