· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Want lighting ideas for round lobster tank

0 Not allowed!
    Am changing out 55 g for a 140 gal round. Lobster tank, is about 4 foot in diameter. Any ideas out there for. How to light this thing will be appreciated, will be using low to medium lighting only. Was thinking maybe a ceiling pendant like system or goose neck floor lamp. Also if anyone has. Ever done this I would like to be the. Second member of the club. Lol

0 Not allowed!
    You'll have to build a top for it to house a lighting system and just get two rectangle lights or a big square one and make a thing t holdem in and everything and just make a plexi glass lid for evap

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    hang a florescent light from ceiling. light a 24" or 36" square setup.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Already has. Clear acrylic domed top on. It reason for thinking hanging light from ceiling or. Floor. Lamps might could. Build something using string LED light flexible strips

0 Not allowed!
    Led won't be power full enough well not strip lights at least

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

2 Not allowed!
    Lets start with where is tank going to be located in room? What kind of light is there from windows? What do yiu want tank to look like with lights, and what will be in tank, plants and fish? With that we could help suggest lighting ideas. Butter them throwing idesas at a wall. Lol
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Tank will be in the center of a 12by18 room, which has a large window facing she and a smaller one facing south. Plant plans include Anubis, Java fern,African water fern, and probably African water onion. Fish plans include the Elephant nose, possible baby whale and African leaf fish.

0 Not allowed!
    The window will cause a big algae problem because it will problely get full sun in the moring since its facing east

0 Not allowed!
    How tall is this tank ?

You may want to look into your planned stock a little more. The elephant nose and FW lobster may not be compatible.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    He's not even putting lobster in there the tank is what you buy lobsters from at a grocery store!!