· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1336

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Agree with Sue, ZD's and CB's needs lots of swimming room from end to end of the tank, they're pretty active all of the time

Neat little tank, though
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you, Sue and Matt, for your input. The column tank is out then. If I set up another tank, I really would like to have the zebra danios and cherry barbs. They're some of the first fish I kept and I really enjoyed them. I'll have to see if there's room for a bigger tank once the bathroom is finished. My husband seems to think a linen closet would be more practical, but where's the fun in that? lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    A fish closet would be more practical, IMO

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    A fish closet would be more practical, IMO
    Well other than all the work. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by showmebutterfly View Post
    Thank you, Sue and Matt, for your input. The column tank is out then. If I set up another tank, I really would like to have the zebra danios and cherry barbs. They're some of the first fish I kept and I really enjoyed them. I'll have to see if there's room for a bigger tank once the bathroom is finished. My husband seems to think a linen closet would be more practical, but where's the fun in that? lol
    In that case, see if you can fit a 20g long tank. This is the smallest I would recommend for those particular fish and is really a nice sized tank. I think you'd also be happier when trying to aqua scape the 20g long over the tall cube.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueD View Post
    In that case, see if you can fit a 20g long tank. This is the smallest I would recommend for those particular fish and is really a nice sized tank. I think you'd also be happier when trying to aqua scape the 20g long over the tall cube.
    I have an empty 20 high, but the 30" width of a 20 long would be better for their swim habits?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    I have an empty 20 high, but the 30" width of a 20 long would be better for their swim habits?
    Definitely, especially for the zebra danios which I've had before. I haven't had the cherry barbs so not familiar with their habits, but extra length should be beneficial for them too.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    the 30" width of a 20 long would be better for their swim habits?
    Indeed it would.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

0 Not allowed!
    I don't know where zebra danios find Mountain Dew (tm) in an aquarium, but judging by the way they act, yeah, they have a stash somewhere. They would look really cool in a 20 long. They don't care about depth, but they do like to cover some territory.

Then there are the giant danios. If zebras are on caffeine, giants are on cocaine. ha ha ha Those gold ring danios look interesting....I'm going to have to look into those.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingBadger View Post
    I don't know where zebra danios find Mountain Dew (tm) in an aquarium, but judging by the way they act, yeah, they have a stash somewhere. They would look really cool in a 20 long. They don't care about depth, but they do like to cover some territory.

Then there are the giant danios. If zebras are on caffeine, giants are on cocaine. ha ha ha Those gold ring danios look interesting....I'm going to have to look into those.
    Ha! The zebras are fun to watch. The giant ones might make me dizzy watching them. lol

Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 LastLast