· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cm12setx View Post
    Dont get in her way she's on a roll. Level stand and the build new stand for new tank. Two matching tank stand from old speakers. Shhhh dont tell hubby. I said that.
    You know those speakers are about the right size for some of those nano cube tanks... although the fish might not like the vibrations when the volume gets cranked up. :-)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Boards are cut and painted. FYI- acetone nail polish will remove black spray paint from skin - well, most of it anyway. I am sure the hubs would have done a better job of cutting the boards using his table saw, but I don't think I did a horrible job. I may change they statement once the paint is dry and the pieces are in place under the stand... :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    One of the 'risers' - terra cotta flowerpot saucer - painted black then covered in substrate adhered with aquarium silicone. Warning to anyone who has never used it - it smells bad and may make your eyes burn ( mine are). I recommend using it in a well ventilated area!

uploadfromtaptalk1407005392221.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1407005409795.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's one for the weekend ;-) - steeler58   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Good job looks good.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cm12setx View Post
    Good job looks good.
    Thank you! It was messy and stinky but kind of fun. Dang substrate was almost like working with glitter - it got everywhere. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   T.G.I.F. - showmebutterfly   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Yea when I put my background in the tank it was 4 tubes of silicone... Stuck my head in there and almost passed out

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    Yea when I put my background in the tank it was 4 tubes of silicone... Stuck my head in there and almost passed out
    It took almost a whole tube to cover the saucer and I was trying to spread it kind of thin. I cannot imagine sticking my head in an aquarium full of that smell!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   T.G.I.F. - showmebutterfly   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Yea... Should have used a fan to air it out... Oops

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's one for the weekend ;-) - steeler58   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    That ok we learned and lived. I did similar thing re sealin a shower stall. It ran me out the house.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast