· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello

3 Not allowed!
    All the information posted by the other members is correct. The bottom line is, if your water has chlorine added to it at any stage, it needs to be dechlorinated. A simple process that does not need to be elaborated on any further.

I suggest you research cycling before attempting to stock your tank. Since you seem to take issue with people providing links, perhaps you would be more comfortable doing your own research.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Bottom line this can be a forum that's warm and welcoming and open to all,even if fish die which they often do, or unwelcoming and condescending because of a few.

1 Not allowed!
    I saw no condescension on this thread. Fish do die, yes. But when this happens because of members not following advice that they themselves requested, people will tend to be annoyed.

Please keep this thread on topic or it will be closed.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Wow! Water doesn't have chlorine added because its a well. My "issue" is they link to another forum and says chlorine in only well water.

Very comfortable doing my own research thanks, I foolishly thought this was a friendly helpful let's chat forum.pp

1 Not allowed!
    I looked at the links that were posted. The first was an article on cycling by our own esteemed Lady Hobbs. It says "Unless you have well water, you must always use a de-chlorinator"

This was also reiterated by slaphappy in a subsequent post.

Members will often post links to articles on this site, or others. Nobody can be expected to constantly rewrite the details of the cycling process for each new member. That was the reason the articles were written to begin with. Till now, nobody has taken issue with members providing these links.

Now, your posts are unnecessarily confrontational. Again, please keep the thread on topic or it will be closed.
    <-- Click for journals

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Unnecessarily controversial. Dear leader. Please close it and talk amongst yourself. All 3 of you.

6 Not allowed!
    Confrontational. like your last post above before being banned.

Good day to you.
    <-- Click for journals