· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

2 Not allowed!
    Thanks for answering my shout out guys. Appreciate that you've chimed in with some great answers.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    +1 one to the fungis and using paraguard

I have got the best results with that med
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well looks like I will have to start over my fish are droping out. What do u guys think on how long u should wait to put fish in and I was thinking about going just nics how many do u think I could put in a 55 gallon 4 to 6 of them

4. Default

2 Not allowed!
    Are they all dead? That's horrible. If they aren't all dead, did you start treatment?

As for adding new fish, I don't think you should add anything until you figure out what's wrong with that tank.
    We have posed several questions trying to figure out what's happening and you don't answer them.
    You have never given us your water parameters, never told us about your tank maintenance, your temp, how long the tank has been set up.
    I'm sorry. But until we know more about this tank, you're making it very difficult to help.
    I believe we have the size of the tank and that you TRY to make weekly water changes. that's it.
    Get us the information we've asked for (look back through each thread) if you want us to help.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 
    Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 
    Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger 

1 Not allowed!
    I'll agree with fishmommie on this. That was a terribly bad case of fungus that had to have been going on for quite some time. If all of your fish are dead then you need to really take a hard look at your tank. Check your water parameters and hell I'd go ahead and dose with the meds just to kill off anything that might still be lingering in this tank. Plus you need to figure out what caused this in the first place. Fungus like this happens when conditions deteriorate. So you might look back and think about what as going on before it started. Did you do your waterchanges like you should? Test params on a regular basis? Not overfeed the tank? Used a good water conditioner each time? You don't have to answer those questions to us, just to yourself. Because if you realize why this happened then you got to do something about it or this will happen again with the same exact results.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok I'm going to try to answer all if your questions I have 55 gallon I do by weekly water changes. My tank has ben set up for 13 years I have 2 filters on it a gravel filter and a canister. The temp is set at 76. But I did find out that my kids have ben feeding them and then I was and I started feeding them a new fish food some if the food would sink and some of the food would float most of the time they would not touch the floating food but loved the stuff that sunk. O and my tank has rocks not sand. And 1 other thing1 nic has made it and as my girls would say my sucker fish made it 2 that's what they call them the fungus never touch those 3 for some reason .i hope this helps out

Awards Showcase

Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ 
    TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl more new fish!! - SeaLady Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed one! - Plecos 
    TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus Sorry for your loss :( - steeler58 To renew your energy from posting so much.  :) - WhistlingBadger 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

1 Not allowed!
    What are your ammonia, nitrIte, nitrAte, and ph readings?...do you test for these things?...it is very important.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 
    Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 
    Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger 

1 Not allowed!
    The over feeding can lead to these kinds of problems. I would also recommend doing 50% weekly water changes. The results can be dramatic as far as showing improvement in the tank. I used to let my water changes slide a lot, but ever since I kept to a regular schedule my tanks are pristine.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

9. Default

2 Not allowed!
    I will get the testing done tonight. 1 other thing I for got I have a bio wheel on my canister