· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Hamberg Matten filter and some other stuff

0 Not allowed!
    Anyway I have a 20 gall and it seems the current filter i have(cycled) is not quite doing its job.
    I decided on a Hamberg Matten filter as it seems the easiest to build and Compass said that it will work great
    So for now i need to purchase the foam which unfortunately none of the petshops seem to carry.
    Hence a purchase must be made on ebay so tell me which one would work best?

1) http://www.ebay.com/itm/50x50cm-Blac...item20e2545767

2)http://www.ebay.com/itm/50x50cm-Yell...item1c3e4716b6

3)http://www.ebay.com/itm/1pc-49x49x2c...item43cbd56f49

Awards Showcase

Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 
    looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady 
    For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I was going to say number 3 is out. lol As for the other two I have no idea what biochemical cotton is. I would pick one of the ones Rocksor put up. You want a stiff filter to hold up to the pressure.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    None ship to the UAE
    What if i join 2 of them together?

Awards Showcase

Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 
    looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady 
    For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    I think you will be ok with option #1. It looks like it'll do the job. Might not be the most ideal but it'll work and you don't need to double up.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.