· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Prayers

Awards Showcase

Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl 
    Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 
    TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gronlaura View Post
    It's funny - I've never met you or Fran, but every morning and evening since your first post about her illness, I said a prayer for her and your family. Didn't have to remind myself to do it, it just happened. Amazing how you can feel so close to those you've never met, but interact with on a daily basis - and feel such hurt when they're in pain.
    Wow Laura, that is so kind and selfless. Yes, I feel a connection with my friends here that is hard to describe...if we were ever able to all gather together someplace, any place, I fell I'd nevere want to leave.

Thanks my dear for the thoughts and prayers...I feel blessed to know you.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

2. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Matt
    Again, I've been out of touch without web connection and came home to this sad news about your sister. Having just lost a dear family member myself, I feel your pain, and sorrow and bewilderment and loss. It sounds as though Fran was a wonderful person and as much as you will all miss her, as ill as she was, it was a true blessing that she passed on so quickly. You and your family are in my prayers and as someone already said so aptly, none of us 'know' each other in the sense that we interact face to face on a daily basis but that doesn't negate the strong bond of friendship we have developed with our common hobby and common values. I'll be thinking about you and leave you with this worn old cliche that applies because it is true: Time does heal. There will be a point in time where you will be able to think of your sister and smile over good memories more often than cry over the sad ones.
    Be strong, buddy.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

Awards Showcase

Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl 
    Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 
    TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

2 Not allowed!
    Thanks so much Cindy, I really do appreciate all of the support I've been given here on the AC

You guys are indeed my extended family, and I'd be lost without the support and prayers of each and every one of you.

We are having a memorial service today, and the funeral tomorrow...after that I feel we will have a bit of closure, and can get on with cherishing all of the fond memories and stories we have of Fran.

"Do not cry because it is over; smile because it happened"--Theodore Geisel
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal