· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your first bunny so cute XD.  cant stop it now - genocidex   oopppps lol....now you might have more than you thought - eltylT   

Default fungus on damselfish

0 Not allowed!
    In my saltwater tank my damsel has red fungus on his head but the clown-fish is fine so is it normal for damsels to grow a fungus or is something wrong with him

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I hope you get help for your betta! - Slaphppy7   Here's a crayfish for you! - Slaphppy7   You need another fish. - Compass   No Message - Fishhook   thanks for the native fish research - Fishhook   

0 Not allowed!
    Umm not sure but pics would help, is it like growing on him or his scales are changing color or what?
    "I've always thought that if
    I learn from mistakes that I'd make
    Even the losses into victories"

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your first bunny so cute XD.  cant stop it now - genocidex   oopppps lol....now you might have more than you thought - eltylT   

0 Not allowed!
    looks like his scales are more changing color his head right near his eyes is tinted red and ill get a picture later im at my parents house right now and forgot to bring my phone with the pics on it

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I hope you get help for your betta! - Slaphppy7   Here's a crayfish for you! - Slaphppy7   You need another fish. - Compass   No Message - Fishhook   thanks for the native fish research - Fishhook   

0 Not allowed!
    Ok it may be some kind of bacterial infection I've never had saltwater fish but with my freshwater fish I ise api betta fix its just tea tree oil u could ask and see if it would be ok, ok sounds good

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    i think i have that and i have some medicine that's supposed to get rid of green and brown algae and red-slime and i was gonna use it but i want to make sure its red slime before i use it

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think its algae but a ulcer or some kind of baterial infection from a wound, is the clown ever aggesive?

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    not that i've seen he he has ben helping him eat i watched him yesterday when i saw that red stuff he was bringing food to the damsel where he was hiding

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, wow I'll trade u a ten galon tank for that tank haha no but that's cool, what r your paremeters? I have never had sw but have u seen tea tree oil in any sw products?

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    salinity 1.022-24 ph 8.1 the rest of it i have a weekly solution that keeps it at about the right range for it and ya i have 1 that has tea tree extract for wounds and fin repair and ive never seen fish behave like that and i grew up with fish my entire life my father had 55 gallon freshwater and saltwater tanks and ive never seen fish take care of other fish at all

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Ok paremwter sound good, yeah that is surpsising I've seen same species like shrimp or pistol shrimp goby pairs, ok is it for sw?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast