· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks folks. Will contact them but when I showed them the photos they were amazed. Guessing they never had them.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    The common BN are usually all you'll find in most lfs, particularly the large chains. Occasionally you can find WC imports online, but IMO the best bet is to get F1 or later tank-bred generations. They've never been exposed to parasites, and are usually easier to spawn in aquariums.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for that. It seems to me folks outside Canada have many more options ordering online. We have 5 petsmarts, 2 Big Al's, 2 marine LFS as well as other pet shops. I'm in Quebec for the weekend and will swing through Montreal on my way home. I know a few shops there from when I lived there and who knows.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by toddnbecka View Post
    You might also find them sold as L-181, apparently the same species but different collection location. L-183's are more commonly available, and look pretty much the same, but they retain the white margins on dorsal and caudal fins when they mature.
    L183 doesn't go this dark. Not a common fish the l071. Did a quick search and found only one shop stocking them.

Wasn't there a site where breeders sold fish? aquabid or somehting?

0 Not allowed!
    For me it's size, not just look. Max I want is 6 or so inches for whatever lifespan is. My fish don't die (not bragging) and I don't want something that's going to be 2 feet!

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Aquabid.com is essentially e-bay for all things aquarium related. A few sellers will ship to Canada, and there are occasionally Canadian sellers listing there. I have shipped BN to Canada before, not really a big deal, even with customs it's no worse than the USPS these days. Unfortunately, I don't have any L-71, don't recall seeing them available in the last several years. I have loads of super red regular BN, really should list some on aquabid soon to thin them out a bit.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfdog View Post
    For me it's size, not just look. Max I want is 6 or so inches for whatever lifespan is. My fish don't die (not bragging) and I don't want something that's going to be 2 feet!
    Bristlenose should be good for a decade at least. There's only a L182 comes to mind, Ancistrus punctatus.