· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: DM's 20g high

Awards Showcase

TGIF! - Compass My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue 
    TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus 
    TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus 
    Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I think if it was 105 he'd be really bad off...glad he isn't
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 
    TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 
    Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and it's good to see you back. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

1 Not allowed!
    Me too! Hahaha. He did bounce back pretty quick. That lollipop helped. He's never had one of those before so that kept his mind off of what just happened. lol Though I tell you what. The only time he gets a lollipop if he is in the kiddie pool or a tub. Man he just drools and drools and drools sticky lollipop stuff EVERYWHERE!!
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

Awards Showcase

TGIF! - Compass My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue 
    TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus 
    TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus 
    Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

1 Not allowed!
    LOL, yuck...i'm not good with kiddie messes, especially throw-up...if i have to clean it up, I end up hurling myself...

Lunch is over, talk to you later!

1 Not allowed!
    Compass, I'm sorry they DIDN"T take his temp again... it does sound as if there was some sort of reading error. Sorry to hear you'll have to return again for his shots!

Hub gags at kid throw up too. While I don't *enjoy* cleaning up the various bodily fluids that seem to come along with child rearing, the smell only gets (much) worse if not dealt with right away. On that note, hope your lunch was good and settled.
    40 gal fw: 3 Platy; Cherry Barb; Neon Tetra; Rummy-nose Tetra; Corydoras sterbai; Red Cherry Shrimp; Mystery Snails; an Assassin snail
    live plants: Lace Java Fern on dw; a Sword plant; a Moss ball; 2 bunches of Java Moss on rocks; carpet of Cladophora algae on dw

1 Not allowed!
    Sounds like a rough go at the doctors office Rob. That sucks.. I hate seeing my kids in distress when there's nothing you can do for them. Sounds like he enjoyed his first lollipop though.. Lol. I'm normally like Matt.. cleaning up vomit makes me want to do it, blood.. forget it. Somehow it doesn't bother me as much with my kids though. Anyone else? Uh-uh.. not gonna happen!
    DM's 20g high - journal

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Just the smell makes me wretch...but, I have heard that thing about how it's not bad when it's your own kid

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Just the smell makes me wretch...but, I have heard that thing about how it's not bad when it's your own kid
    Yeah, it's weird. I still have to hold my breath and go to my "happy place" while I'm holding my daughter's hair out of the toilet bowl.. Lol!
    DM's 20g high - journal

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    OK, enough about that, lol...how's the fishies?....are you getting more this weekend?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    OK, enough about that, lol...how's the fishies?....are you getting more this weekend?
    The fish are doing great! I'm not sure when I'll be going to get more as my hours at work have really picked up so hopefully when that gets back to normal. Maybe in a couple weeks.
    DM's 20g high - journal

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Good deal, let the new guys settle in and let the tank mature a bit

We have a 3 day weekend coming up, I'm SO looking forward to it....

Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast