· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 84 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: DM's 20g high

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    What Matt said; YES ;-)
    Gotta love it when ya get a consensus!
    40 gal fw: 3 Platy; Cherry Barb; Neon Tetra; Rummy-nose Tetra; Red Cherry Shrimp; an Assassin snail
    live plants: 2 Lace Java Fern on dw; a Sword plant; a Moss ball; 2 bunches of Java Moss on rocks; carpet of Cladophora algae on dw

Awards Showcase

TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus Sorry for your loss :( - steeler58 To renew your energy from posting so much.  :) - WhistlingBadger TGIF back at you ;-) - steeler58 
    TGIF - showmebutterfly TGIF...too bad it only comes once per week :-) - Taurus TGIF indeed! - RiversGirl TGIF -- and TFAYH (thanks for all your help!) - wgoldfarb TGIF! - Compass 
    My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 
    TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmerlin21 View Post
    And of course, pics will be needed to "prove" it happened!
    Document, we shall!!

Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    What Matt said; YES ;-)
    Always nice to have backing from "the Master"

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Mmmmm libations..... had just a touch last night myself. Almost didn't make it to work this morning.
    HA....what time are you leaving today though, noon?

What, noon already happened where you are, lol

Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Gotta love it when ya get a consensus!
    Especially between great minds like ours!
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 
    Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger 
    Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post

HA....what time are you leaving today though, noon?

What, noon already happened where you are, lol
    Well for your information!! I happen to be staying a full day today. lol Rare I know. I'll be out by 3:30ish. Remember though, I get to work at 6:30.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

Awards Showcase

TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus Sorry for your loss :( - steeler58 To renew your energy from posting so much.  :) - WhistlingBadger TGIF back at you ;-) - steeler58 
    TGIF - showmebutterfly TGIF...too bad it only comes once per week :-) - Taurus TGIF indeed! - RiversGirl TGIF -- and TFAYH (thanks for all your help!) - wgoldfarb TGIF! - Compass 
    My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 
    TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Man, Id love that schedule...how did junior's appointment go yesterday, everything good?

Awards Showcase

Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 
    Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger 
    Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Man, Id love that schedule...how did junior's appointment go yesterday, everything good?
    Oh it was terrible. It was his yearly check up and shots. He was running a bit of a fever (I think it was the heat of the car, AC doesn't work so well). So they didn't give him his shots and we'll have to go back. But they did take blood. The poor little fellow, I felt so bad for him. The doctor gave him a lollipop to suck on while they stuck him. He screamed bloody murder and bit on that lollipop like a bullet. I hate seeing him like that. Then I wanted to just hold him afterward but he was COVERED in lollipop drool. I had to wipe him all down before I could pick him up.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Oh wow, poor little guy... and the worst part is, you have to go back and see him terrified all over again

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Oh wow, poor little guy... and the worst part is, you have to go back and see him terrified all over again
    Yes. Though I don't know. It might be better this way. That could have been just too much all in one day for him. What annoys me is that they took his temp and it was 105!! Then ten minutes later they took it and it was 100.8. Why couldn't they wait a little longer and see if it dropped some more? If it really was the car making him hot then what is the point of going back another day? He'll just be hot again. Plus it is an hour drive to the doc.... ugh...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Oh wow, an hour drive in a hot car...and yeah, they could have waited until he cooled down

105??...isn't that reaching the danger level?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Oh wow, an hour drive in a hot car...and yeah, they could have waited until he cooled down

105??...isn't that reaching the danger level?
    I wonder if she didn't check it right. He showed no signs of being that hot. Happy, perky little fellow. I mean he wasn't even sweaty in the car and he does sweat a lot some times. lol

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    He is teething so he could be running a bit of a fever but not that high.

Page 84 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast