· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfdog View Post
    Yup, sounds like a well fed, happy Zebra to me ��. They are very, I will use the word social when with other Zebras. Mine are always together, sticking out of the same nooks and rubbing heads. So interesting to watch as they are or seem to be curious about everything. If you can get frozen baby octopus, it's absolutely their favourite food. I like to give mine some variety like Pacific white shrimp, squid, muscles and of course the octopus. All their food comes from the grocers, so they're not breaking the bank. If your feeding silversides, I suggest not to often as they aren't as protein rich as the other food I mentioned. You should have many years of enjoyment and it sounds like your very happy with your new charge.
    Thanks for the shopping list, I will try those foods for sure. My guy only eats wild caught white texas gulf coast caught shrimp from a local store here called Krogers. I am about to try to feed him some scallops thawed out in the same dish as the frozen fish cubes since he gets excited when I feed the nemos and chromis and the reef food too.
    72g bowfront reef with 2 1/2 foot zebra moray eel, 2 clowns, blenny and goby, blue chromis
    65g reef with Greenspotted Puffer, baby snowflake eel, sleepyheaded goby, brittle starfish

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    beautiful eels. they look very used to you.
    Thar she blows!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    beautiful eels. they look very used to you.
    Thanks Crispy. I've had em a good while now. Yes, I believe your right as they don't shy away from me. With poor eyesight that they have, somehow they can tell if it's me or one of my sons. They stand by the Tank and the eels just look. I approach and boom, out like a shot to the top of the Tank. 😀
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    They probably feel your walk . I bet they are similar to snakes in that way but their eyesight is lacking.
    72g bowfront reef with 2 1/2 foot zebra moray eel, 2 clowns, blenny and goby, blue chromis
    65g reef with Greenspotted Puffer, baby snowflake eel, sleepyheaded goby, brittle starfish

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    They probably feel your walk . I bet they are similar to snakes in that way but their eyesight is lacking.
    Hmmm? Cement floor with carpet. But I'm not going to argue as it could very well be just that. 😳

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hmmm? Cement floor with carpet. But I'm not going to argue as it could very well be just that. ��
    Where've you been? Good to see you back.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishmommie View Post
    Where've you been? Good to see you back.
    lol, same old, same old, just been really busy with the decent weather. I've gotten 3 of 4 tanks to almost 0 maintenance. So I haven't been thinking "fish" as much I guess. With that said, I'm probably going to head out to Calgary (2 day drive) to visit friends soon so will be off for 2 weeks.

8. Default

1 Not allowed!
    lol, same old, same old, just been really busy with the decent weather. I've gotten 3 of 4 tanks to almost 0 maintenance. So I haven't been thinking "fish" as much I guess. With that said, I'm probably going to head out to Calgary (2 day drive) to visit friends soon so will be off for 2 weeks.
    Amazing. you're going to have to share you 0 maintenance method with us some day :o)
    Have fun in Calgary
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishmommie View Post
    Amazing. you're going to have to share you 0 maintenance method with us some day :o)
    Have fun in Calgary
    I will in October. Wanna be sure. 😳. LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123