· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    CAM00981 by stalefish83, on Flickr

Bluelight special with flash... That's probably all I have on my phone for now (that's worth sharing, anyway... there's a lot more on my phone, you just probably don't really want to see them )

Awards Showcase

Have a cyber-miller and forget about "trolls" first person I saw that did not like you, LOL!! - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie welcome back from vacation - showmebutterfly Congrats on 10,000 brother! - KevinVA Have another for reaching 10,000 posts!! - steeler58 
    Here's to the next 10,000 posts. - Compass To the 10 grand man! Congrats. - Taurus 10,000 posts is worth a monetary donation - well almost :o) congrats - fishmommie For wanting to try something new! - steeler58 Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 
    T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx 
    Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

2 Not allowed!
    Nice!...have you considered a black background?...helps to accentuate the tank, not the stuff behind it
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

3. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmerlin21 View Post
    Your tank looks very nice! I like how you've arranged all the rocks.
    Thanks merlin! I wanted it to look random, without being chaotic, and I had a basic idea of where I wanted to focal points, then they just kinda fell in place :) (literally for some of them, the ones I just dropped to see how they'd land, the smaller ones of course!)

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Nice!...have you considered a black background?...helps to accentuate the tank, not the stuff behind it
    Absolutely! That's next on my list. I don't have much to use, so for the time being I'm just going to cut a black garbage bag to size until I find something better. My artist friend and I are going to make a black background with glittery rock textures, or something like that

Awards Showcase

Have a cyber-miller and forget about "trolls" first person I saw that did not like you, LOL!! - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie welcome back from vacation - showmebutterfly Congrats on 10,000 brother! - KevinVA Have another for reaching 10,000 posts!! - steeler58 
    Here's to the next 10,000 posts. - Compass To the 10 grand man! Congrats. - Taurus 10,000 posts is worth a monetary donation - well almost :o) congrats - fishmommie For wanting to try something new! - steeler58 Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 
    T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx 
    Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

1 Not allowed!
    Sounds good...a cheap, easy alternative in the meantime is just a black poster board or two, cut to size and taped or clipped on

1 Not allowed!
    You've got a nice looking tank Jason. I really like your hardscape.
    40 gal fw: 3 Platys; 16 Neon Tetras; 9 Cherry Barbs; ~30 Red Cherry Shrimp; an Assassin snail
    live plants: 2 Lace Java Fern on dw; a Moss ball; 2 bunches of Java Moss on rocks; some Cladophora algae on dw

7. Default

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cm12setx View Post
    Hhad a good time in Houston. and got cool fish. for fun check out Fish Gallery houston tx online.
    Holy cow, that place looks amazing! There's seriously BEDS next to some aquariums?? How do they keep people from staying there all day long? If I ever find myself in Texas that'll be a stop for sure. What fish did you get?

0 Not allowed!
    I almost wanted to camp out for a day or two. I can only TWS will be the same for you. fish from fish gallery were red phantom tetras, pigmy corys, and cardinal tetras. at ADG I picked up Microdevario kubotai. got get back to work.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The kubotai seems like an awesome fish! That's a tetra too, yea? I've never seen that.

Hereís a couple more pics I took last night. Got a black background put up but Iím not real happy with it. Itís a black garbage bag and now looking at the tank is a bit like looking in the mirror, ugh. Iíll need to change that out soon.

Hereís the nic. Sheís been hard to capture but has been coming out a bit more. Iím looking forward to the hint of yellow that Iím seeing spread and get more vibrant! My camera is not good enough to capture the yellow (itís pretty faint) but hopefully sheíll color up soon. I love the bright white on the tips of her fins and on her bottom lip
    CAM01058 by stalefish83, on Flickr

And hereís a shot from the side going lengthwise through the tank with the acara.
    CAM01055 by stalefish83, on Flickr

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Cool pics, thanks for sharing!...I was wondering about the garbage back, I can see why it would cause unwanted reflection