· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default I'm am back at it

0 Not allowed!
    Hey everyone remember me? I haven't been on this site in forever and i'm pretty excited to be back . Sadly since my last post i never got to restocking my fish tank. I have been really into my school work (For the record i'm just in 9th grade so it's pretty hard) and that has kept me away from my hobby but now that summer is coming up i can do some of my major changes. The first change i plan on doing is my substrate it will change form being gravel to sand, then that's when i'm am going to get into my underwater gardening skills lol. The plants that i am going to be using are Cryptocoryne Beckettii, Lilaeopsis, Java Moss, Java Fern and i am considering hornwart (and yes i will have drift wood), Then last but not least my favorite part of a fish tank THE FISH . As for them i am going to have fish from south america http://www.aqadvisor.com/AquStockIma...:200909300033:. Any suggestions or opinions i am all ears.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass 
    thank you for the filter! - RiversGirl for the fun game! - SeaLady Thank you very very much!! - Compass Love the games. Thank you :) - rebecca_finny TGIF! - showmebutterfly 
    Thanks for your help & points. - metweezer Nice to see you around again. enjoy the pie - fishmommie Thanks! :) I try! - Compass Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thanks so much for everything. - metweezer 

2 Not allowed!
    Welcome back. In a 21 gallon tank I would do a couple schools of micro fish and some pygmy cory for the bottom.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

TGIF Back at brother. ;-) - Taurus It's almost beer:30. - Taurus Here's a neon :) - rebecca_finny Thanks for all the good info lately--have a donut! - WhistlingBadger Congrats on 7,800 posts! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Returning some of the treasure you've brought to the forum. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 We ALL need more fish.  That's why we're here! - WhistlingBadger T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF Lee :-) - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!! - fishmommie Merry Xmas To You! - Sandz Merry Christmas to you and the fam. - Taurus Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7 TGIT (Thank God it is Thursday) - afro123 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome back, are you still running that AC at freezer level? And...did you get a heater that works?
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    lol Yeah after awhile the cold started to get a little to cold so we started using are heater a lot more and yep thankfully

Awards Showcase

TGIF Back at brother. ;-) - Taurus It's almost beer:30. - Taurus Here's a neon :) - rebecca_finny Thanks for all the good info lately--have a donut! - WhistlingBadger Congrats on 7,800 posts! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Returning some of the treasure you've brought to the forum. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 We ALL need more fish.  That's why we're here! - WhistlingBadger T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF Lee :-) - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!! - fishmommie Merry Xmas To You! - Sandz Merry Christmas to you and the fam. - Taurus Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7 TGIT (Thank God it is Thursday) - afro123 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    If you now have a good heater, I would go with what Mommy1 suggested.
    Last edited by steeler58; 05-17-2014 at 12:50 AM.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I don't really know anything about micro fish but what is wrong with the stocking with the tetras and apisto?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Nothing, she was just making an interesting suggestion. I thought it was a good one because everybody else usualy goes with tetras. And you know what a big advocate of tetras I am.
    -Vince Lombardi

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    could you name a few micro fish because the only two i found so far are the dwarf rasbora and Celestial Pearl Danio and my LFS doesn't sell both...i don't think

0 Not allowed!
    Oh oh get some kuhli or coolie loaches same thing there is also a black version petsart sells black version and petco sometimes sells striped though I have never see it my self.

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Okay some "micro fish".

Green Rasbora Microdevario kubotai
    Phoenix Rasbora Boraras mera
    Pygmy Spotted Rasbora Boraras maculatus
    Strawberry Rasbora Boraras naevus
    -Vince Lombardi