· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question If you could have any aquatic animal, what would it be?

0 Not allowed!
    Anything at all, without having to worry about money, housing, danger to yourself/others, experience level, or anything else. The animal(s) will have enough room, food, and company to be happy and healthy. Anything from brine shrimp to a blue whale.

I would have any number of deep sea creatures, arowana, narwhal, sea slugs, box jellyfish, blue-ring octopus, pike, giant clam, sunfish, whale shark, sea turtles, and tons of other stuff!

Honestly, I'd have to get my own moon to house everything! xD

Awards Showcase

pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie welcome back from vacation - showmebutterfly Congrats on 10,000 brother! - KevinVA Have another for reaching 10,000 posts!! - steeler58 Here's to the next 10,000 posts. - Compass 
    To the 10 grand man! Congrats. - Taurus 10,000 posts is worth a monetary donation - well almost :o) congrats - fishmommie For wanting to try something new! - steeler58 Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 
    BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 
    6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    I'd love to have a dolphin to play with.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

2 Not allowed!
    hmm... thats a tough one... could I just have an entire live reef? Like the eco-system of the reef?

If I had to choose just 1... and only one... probably would be one of the following:
    Platinum Aro
    A few small shark species
    Arapaima

0 Not allowed!
    I would get a tank 15 meters long, 6 meters wide and 1 m tall.
    I would plant the crap out of it, and in there put 750 panda cories, 750 sterbai, 1000 otos, a total of 2000 schooling fish of various species as well as 150 dwarf cichlids and a bajillion cherry shrimp and malaysian trumpet snails.

0 Not allowed!
    Hawaiian Dragon moray, "Nuff said"
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    River Otter

0 Not allowed!
    I wouldhave the ocean in my house so I would own most. Of the world too along with the tank, or a giant fw tank
    A true aquarist knows what it feels like to step on a sharp piece of gravel
    do as I say, not as I do- William
    Sandy hook, need lest we forget- steeler58
    I think if someone thinks clownfish are called nemos they should banned from keeping sw tank.

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Enjoy the 4th my friend! - Taurus Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 
    A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx 

1 Not allowed!
    Albino Nile crocodile!
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Enjoy the 4th my friend! - Taurus Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 looking forward to more rapid river videos - showmebutterfly A little late, but congrats MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on 3,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 
    A Cory for Mr 3,000 - steeler58 you could be famous! - SeaLady For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by aquariumlover10 View Post
    I wouldhave the ocean in my house so I would own most. Of the world too along with the tank, or a giant fw tank
    What are you doing up at this hour?
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    What do u meen it was only like 10:00 when I posted that and I didn't finish because I had to go to bed. Ok in my fw tank I would have 100 of every fish species in north,central,south america
    A true aquarist knows what it feels like to step on a sharp piece of gravel
    do as I say, not as I do- William
    Sandy hook, need lest we forget- steeler58
    I think if someone thinks clownfish are called nemos they should banned from keeping sw tank.