· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Habs sweep Tampa Bay

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry, had to say it! Tampa Bay made it great, pretty clean Hockey and it was exciting all the way through the series. My opinion is had Tampa played the Latvian kid as Goalie (same one from Olympics) the series may not have been so one sided. Folks will say the game 3 goal not counted for goalie interference was a bad call, oh well, the game 4 one that counted with blatant Goalie interference nullified that. So the only Canadian team in the playoffs has started out on the right note for those once again rooting for Canada. It's funny in a way to say only Canadian team, true it is the only one but consider 200 of the 390 some odd players in the NHL are Canadian, it's kinda moot I guess, lol... 😳

GO HABS GO!
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Tampa has no defense and with Lecavalier and St. Louis gone, Stamkos is their only major offensive threat. Tampa is probably the weakest team in the playoffs IMO. Montreal will have their hands full when they run into a better team next round. at least they should be well rested.
    Thar she blows!!!

0 Not allowed!
    If anyone had watched the games and not just highlights I feel they would have seen this series was all about defence and more over, Goaltending. Olympics Price was there 100% in the last 3 games, not so in the 1st. That Latvian goalie was also amazing to watch, I still believe if Tampa had played him in starting line, different outcome, maybe. I honestly don't think Habs will have a problem if playing Detroit, Bruins different story. Both Teams (Original 6) have a long and bitter rivalry, you just can't know what's going to happen.

0 Not allowed!
    So now it's on to Boston, this is one of the best, oldest rivalries in the NHL, actually it predates NHL...

Awards Showcase

Friends don't let friends drink alone, and I'm there for you man - Cliff After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff 
    Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa 
    Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 
    A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    good luck. the Bruins are a dirty team and I can see them bullying the habs. this is gonna be ugly. Bruins in 6 or less.
    Thar she blows!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Bruins are bruised and tired. Habs in 5, Price has cooled off in long delay and may lose 1st game getting back into it.

0 Not allowed!
    Game 1 to the Habs. Incredible stat that was the 171st meeting of the two teams in playoffs. Watching the game into 2nd OT, no love lost there! It's gonna be a grind....

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    kudos to the habs for winning that game!

this is gonna be a helluva series!
    Thar she blows!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Game 2 to Boston. Habs pulled a real San Jose and this was there's to lose. Price was sloppy in the 3rd and I've noticed a trend, they seem to let up just enough in the 3rd and put it all on Price.
    Now they play in Montreal and that should help, I'm fortunate and have tickets to 2nd Game. Looking forward to this big time.

0 Not allowed!
    To be fair to Price, I thought his own players in front of him contributed to goals 3 & 4. This was a tough one for me.. cheer for Montreal cuz they are the only Canadian team? Or Boston.. cuz Iggy needs a cup. Iggy won it for me so unfortunately, I gotta hope for a Bruins win.