· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: bluefin killi

Awards Showcase

Never too late to drink to the fallen. - KevinVA Have another tetras for the new tank - steeler58 Have another tetra, you need more fish anyway :) - steeler58 Good advice on the Flame tetra, I can't rep you any more, so have a "cherry barb" - steeler58 Now you have 15! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Have a Cory!! - steeler58 Good Luck - pRED Sorry about the betta - Slaphppy7 to your next Betta - Fishhook 
    Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Chin-up - Cliff sorry for your loss. - cm12setx T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Enjoy the 4th my friend! - Taurus 
    Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 

1 Not allowed!
    I would also recommend you find a good field guide for fish in Florida. That way when you go fishing you'll be able to identify what you get. Should be a lot of fun. Even if you don't find your killifish you might come away with something just as cool. Mosquito fish come to mind.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Oh my gosh you just reminded me of the last time I went saltwater fishing with my dad ok so we had a cast net cooler and our rods and tackle boxs so we first went up and down the beach to see the best spot to fish we saw a dead stingray and someone that caught a black tip and was going to eat it ok so when I got over seeing a guy stab a shark and thrown it on some rocks to bleed out we tryed cast neting you know what we got 5! needlefish with another school of them behind us about 50 feet from shore knee deep in water runing from the othe needles and the "dead" stingray was gone so I was like hey you want to leave now so we didn't and when we did leave we got back home at 8:00 pm and we didn't have time to rinse everything out so there was some sand in the cooler(we didn't have any ice or fish in it) so in the morning I when to rinse it out and there was a crab in there haha he died. Oh and I actually caught some mosquitos from the last time I went fw fishing well I have some babies from the ones I caught and some of them I got from my lfs 13 for 3.99 11 mosquitos and 2 endlers good deal.

Awards Showcase

poor baby.  here's your beer after your difficult week - fishmommie And here' the box of tissues I didn't use crying because I feel so bad for you :o) - fishmommie have a cyber-miller for 9,000 posts! - steeler58 have a cyber-miller for 9,000 posts! - steeler58 it has been a rough work week and it's 5'o clock somewhere - cm12setx 
    Because bunnies are good in threes. - KevinVA Oh Oh... they're multiplying!!! - fishmommie Back atcha! - KevinVA Back at you,  good sir! - Compass I'm glad somebody's keeping this "old tradition" alive :) - steeler58 
    Here's to the 4th and nose hair fiascos! - Taurus got otos - cm12setx otos -- yay - RiversGirl Oto - SeaLady Heres to getting the fish we like and the 4th of July wich was nice enough to be on a friday! - steeler58 
    Using some of my winnings on friends and you probably could use some coffee :) - steeler58 So very sorry :( - steeler58 TGIF! May the good Lord be with you and your family Matt. - Taurus Have a cyber-miller and forget about "trolls" first person I saw that did not like you, LOL!! - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    That sounds like quite an adventure! I agree with trying a cast net, you can catch all kind of neat stuff that way
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

4. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Oh and there are some fishing/retention ponds in my neiborhood that I got the asian clams from and my crawfish well a bird dropped it and ate 3 legs and let it sit in the ditch pregnant.

Awards Showcase

Never too late to drink to the fallen. - KevinVA Have another tetras for the new tank - steeler58 Have another tetra, you need more fish anyway :) - steeler58 Good advice on the Flame tetra, I can't rep you any more, so have a "cherry barb" - steeler58 Now you have 15! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Have a Cory!! - steeler58 Good Luck - pRED Sorry about the betta - Slaphppy7 to your next Betta - Fishhook 
    Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Chin-up - Cliff sorry for your loss. - cm12setx T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Enjoy the 4th my friend! - Taurus 
    Sharring my winnings - steeler58 Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny for giving a catfish its first taste of human. - cm12setx pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie For being MOTM - steeler58 

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by aquariumlover10 View Post
    Oh and there are some fishing/retention ponds in my neiborhood that I got the asian clams from and my crawfish well a bird dropped it and ate 3 legs and let it sit in the ditch pregnant.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    What does mean?

Awards Showcase

poor baby.  here's your beer after your difficult week - fishmommie And here' the box of tissues I didn't use crying because I feel so bad for you :o) - fishmommie have a cyber-miller for 9,000 posts! - steeler58 have a cyber-miller for 9,000 posts! - steeler58 it has been a rough work week and it's 5'o clock somewhere - cm12setx 
    Because bunnies are good in threes. - KevinVA Oh Oh... they're multiplying!!! - fishmommie Back atcha! - KevinVA Back at you,  good sir! - Compass I'm glad somebody's keeping this "old tradition" alive :) - steeler58 
    Here's to the 4th and nose hair fiascos! - Taurus got otos - cm12setx otos -- yay - RiversGirl Oto - SeaLady Heres to getting the fish we like and the 4th of July wich was nice enough to be on a friday! - steeler58 
    Using some of my winnings on friends and you probably could use some coffee :) - steeler58 So very sorry :( - steeler58 TGIF! May the good Lord be with you and your family Matt. - Taurus Have a cyber-miller and forget about "trolls" first person I saw that did not like you, LOL!! - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by aquariumlover10 View Post
    What does mean?
    Yeah, i was wondering too!

Awards Showcase

3 Not allowed!
    You just got some amazing stories buddy. I just didn't know how to react to "a bird... let it sit in the ditch pregnant." lol

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It droped it in the ditch while it had eggs but they all died probaly from her being so stessed and not airating them enough.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The fall into the ditch probably stressed her too, it would stress me!