Aquarium Forum
 


Menu
  · Tropical Fish Home
· Fish News
· Aquarium Forum
· Buy & Sell
· Calculators
· Equipment reviews
· Free Aquarium Ebook
· Feedback
· Link to us
· Photo gallery
· Plant species
· Tropica Plant DB
Tropical fish species
· By Common name
· By Scientific name
Tropical Marine fish
· By Common name
· By Scientific name

_________________
 
      
        Via paypal

  AC news is a part of
      Nature Blog Network

      Reef Aquarium Blog

Privacy & Ad Policy

Articles
  · African Cichlids
· Algae Control
· Aquarium Decoration
· Aquarium Resources
· Aquatic Plants
· Barb Fish
· Betta Fish
· Breeding Fish
· Catfish
· Central American Cichlids
· Cichlids
· Clownfish
· Corals
· Corydoras Catfish
· Discus Fish
· Dwarf Cichlids
· Fish Diseases
· Frogs and Turtles
· Goby Fish
· Goldfish
· Gourami
· Invertebrates
· Jellyfish
· Killiefish
· Lake Victoria Cichlids
· Livebearers
· Malawi Cichlids
· Marine Aquariums
· Marine Aquarium Fish
· Other Fish
· Pleco
· Predatory Fish
· Photography
· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Id please

Hybrid View

  1. Default Id please


    0 Not allowed!
    Hi!!..this is my first cray fish....no idea what type this is...please helpImageUploadedByTapatalk1398032027.459035.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398032048.124226.jpg

  2. #2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    it looks too big to be a dwarf orange crayfish, and the only other orange crayfish
    that I am aware of is procambarus clarkii sp. orange.

  3. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks..!!!...and..umm...anything special about them....this guy is very aggressive..😁

  4. #4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fshfanatic View Post
    Thanks..!!!...and..umm...anything special about them....this guy is very aggressive..��
    that is perfectly normal for this species. He will probably attack you if your hand goes into the tank.

  5. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by talldutchie View Post
    that is perfectly normal for this species. He will probably attack you if your hand goes into the tank.
    Haha....he actually does...snatches away dead fish from my hand😄

  6. Default Id please


    1 Not allowed!
    I've started seeing orange variants recently, as in white or snow crayfish, blues, and now orange, all the same species from what I can tell, as well as on the order form. Don't keep them with slow moving fish, they're most active when the fish are sleeping

  7. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrews View Post
    I've started seeing orange variants recently, as in white or snow crayfish, blues, and now orange, all the same species from what I can tell, as well as on the order form. Don't keep them with slow moving fish, they're most active when the fish are sleeping
    Ive housed him in a 55 gal with a JD...they are doing pretty well with separate caves for each...😊

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •