· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 279 of 280 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2795

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thanks for the rep! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Definitely...officially ends Nov. 30, but I think we're good
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles with your dogs.  Best wishes hoping your other dog fully recovers. - angelcraze2   I'm sorry for your loss of Maggie - Silbar   No Message - Hockey nut   Congrats on the baby Dupe - Silbar   No Message - ApistoJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    High temperature of 27 here tomorrow with the low tomorrow night of around 10. Yikes, that sounds like winter to me. Oh well, let the skiing begin. Gotta get the snow blower prepped today sometime, that'll insure we don't get snow here in the valley for a while....maybe all winter......who am I kidding
    I think we're going to make it into the low 30's tomorrow and I'm having 10 windows replaced - Brrrrr.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thanks for the rep! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Ouch...not the best timing I've heard of before, lol

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For hanging out on a lazy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   Thanks for the rep!  This is going to be fun! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the "gpld star". - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Brrrrrr...wind is blowing as well this morning. Good luck with the windows today Sue.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles with your dogs.  Best wishes hoping your other dog fully recovers. - angelcraze2   I'm sorry for your loss of Maggie - Silbar   No Message - Hockey nut   Congrats on the baby Dupe - Silbar   No Message - ApistoJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    The wind is definitely the killer. I was out at 5:30 this am with the dog and it was really not bad. But now, the temp has dropped and the wind has picked up substantially. The contractor came about 8:00 and they're working upstairs first.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for your comcern and healing thoughts - Silbar   I wish I could give you a hug. - Silbar   Thinking of you ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    I truly do not know how you folks up north deal. That is so much cold, I would either migrate or hibernate! haha!
    I wore my jean jacket while out and about yesterday.

Sue, I hope the window switch-outs go smoothly, and very quickly for you. Will they be able to finish today?
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    I truly do not know how you folks up north deal. That is so much cold, I would either migrate or hibernate! haha!
    I wore my jean jacket while out and about yesterday.

Sue, I hope the window switch-outs go smoothly, and very quickly for you. Will they be able to finish today?
    I've been told it's a one day job. They've already finished 3 of the upstairs, working on 2 more now. And they've only been here 2 1/2 hrs so not bad.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for your comcern and healing thoughts - Silbar   I wish I could give you a hug. - Silbar   Thinking of you ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Good deal. Hopefully they've put up plastic sheets to help keep all that cold out of your home. I'm chilled just thinking about you, Sue! Wrap your hands around a nice hot cup of something delicious.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I've been so 'off' this week. All day yesterday, I kept thinking to myself: I'm so glad its Friday... ha.
    I'll continue my attempts to ground my mind and better orient myself.

Both daughters got X-rays this week. Great news is that they both have sprains, not broken (finger for one, thumb for the other) digits. They are both splinted up now. The incidents (normal, active-kid sort of mishaps) were separate, one day apart. I'm not really the type to rush off to a doc every time there is an injury, but swelling and tenderness remained, so we went.

Scheduling an appointment for a middle schooler (who does not wish to miss instructional class time) is no simple thing. I had it all worked out to pull her just before PE (which is when her injury happened in the first place) and scheduled just so. When I got to the school though, the front desk told me they were on the alternate bell schedule for that day. I think they term it the 'Assembly Bell Schedule' and I don't see how teachers get anything covered in their shortened classroom times, just by the way.

With this alternate bell schedule in effect, I would have pulled her out of science (her absolute fave!) so I canceled the entire thing. We ended up getting her X-ray done at one of those Urgent Care places. So convenient, but I did pay a little more for the co-pay. I'm going to have to make the move away from their pediatrician's office and into a family care group. Its just a tiny bit sad to be looking at that bellwether, but I can see that we need the slightly extended hours more and more. They are growing up so quickly. I know that is such a cliché, but it is so true and those little reminders pop up, like this one, with more frequency.

Anyhow, they get the week ahead off from school and I'm glad for the break in our routines. I'd like to move some fish around, but want to get our son's buyoff on any changes. We've been discussing it all. Mostly, it is an issue of him wanting everything - isn't that the way it always goes? I want everything, too. Ha!

My husband returns home tonight and that will be quite nice. He is away more than home, this time of year. Even though this past trip out was only 4 days, I miss him.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Glad to hear that there were no serious injuries...have a great week off with the kiddos

Page 279 of 280 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280 LastLast