1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Looking good. Love that driftwood.
    50gal - planned community tank - cycling
    40gal - species tank - 18 tiger barbs

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you :)
    Once the weeping moss, fissidens and java fern have took hold properly, it will be a very nice center piece
    • 20 gallon: Posh shrimp tank:2 panda taiwan bee shrimp, 14 F1 hybrid bee shrimps and MTS
    • 15 gallon: 1 Pair German Blue Ram, 9 Harlequin Rasbora, 1 Threadfin Rainbowfish, a lot of cherry shrimp and MTS

3. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Well the shrimp have been ordered.
    On Thursday I should be receiving 12 F1 hybrid bee shrimp and 1 Taiwan panda bee shrimp from a private breeder I know well from another forum. The price for these was 50. Although at first glance this seems a lot, it is actually a bargain as:
    1- The Taiwan panda bee shrimp usually fetch around 20 each
    2- F1 hybrid bee shrimp usually fetch around 7-8 each
    3- Delivery for these will be 10 which is the norm for shrimp deliveries

Therefore I will essentially be getting around 100 worth of shrimp for 40 :D
    • 20 gallon: Posh shrimp tank:2 panda taiwan bee shrimp, 14 F1 hybrid bee shrimps and MTS
    • 15 gallon: 1 Pair German Blue Ram, 9 Harlequin Rasbora, 1 Threadfin Rainbowfish, a lot of cherry shrimp and MTS

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    wuhuu! always a thrill when livestock is on the way. Hope they arrive in good shape for you.
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

To the 10 grand man! Congrats. - Taurus 10,000 posts is worth a monetary donation - well almost :o) congrats - fishmommie For wanting to try something new! - steeler58 Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 
    BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 
    6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady 
    Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Nice purchase, I bet you are excited!
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sheamurai View Post
    wuhuu! always a thrill when livestock is on the way. Hope they arrive in good shape for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Nice purchase, I bet you are excited!
    Thank me too :)

and yea I am extremely excited. It will be a long Thursday for me acclimatizing them though. So pictures will most likely come Friday.

7. Default

2 Not allowed!
    Did a quick little video of the new tank and one of the current F1 inhabitants :)

Awards Showcase

To the 10 grand man! Congrats. - Taurus 10,000 posts is worth a monetary donation - well almost :o) congrats - fishmommie For wanting to try something new! - steeler58 Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 
    BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 
    6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady 
    Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome, the little guy looks quite active and healthy in his new home!

What was on TV?...."beer can sandwiches"....LOL

9. Default

1 Not allowed!
    That one is a she :)
    Both have been a lot more active in their new tank compared to the old one. Hopefully when the rest come they will be even more active since they do better in groups.

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Ooops, sorry, lol....she's a beauty

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast