· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Fencing for the pond

0 Not allowed!
    So i'm not really sure if you ca help with this but I need a fence to go around my pond. The problem is I can put post in the ground, the ground id to rocky. We had a hole we had to fill with dirt and that's where the pond is but everything else is rock and it's impossible to break though it. So i need a fence with no posts. it has to be 4ft tall and be able to hold out a 11 lb chihuahua, a 32 lb mutt and my fiends golden retriever. I don't care if they can jump it the chihuahua can the mutt can't and the golden will be under close watch. He visits once a week for an hour. Oh it's in New York.

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx 
    Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Get a masonry bit and drill you some holes in the rock and then bolt the posts to the rock. I'm not sure what to call them, but there are these special sinkers that you hammer into the holes and they expand as you go. The top part is threaded and once it is secure just put your posts over them and bolt them down.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I was thinking on similar lines if you can at least hammer a spike down and then set some rebar in you could string up a chicken wire fence pretty easily. It wouldn't be 100% but it would be sort of a general reminder.

It might be difficult to train all the dogs, and you might have reservations about the ethics of it, but you might consider burying an invisible fence under some gravel if the pond isn't too far from an electricity source.

Final question, is this a "pond" or a lagoon? :-p

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    whats the difference?