· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   a betta for your tank ;) - genocidex   Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~   good for you for saving the goldfish - fishmommie   

1 Not allowed!
    My bad this one should work Kribensis fry:
    i hear some people say, "i kept a goldfish in a bowl and it lived for a year."
    they don't know how lucky they were and all goldfish live at least 15 years in proper conditions.
    that is equal to saying my human lived in his closet for 5 years!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep friend :) - Compass   Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny   Thanks for the rep! - AmazonJoe   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   

0 Not allowed!
    Yup, that's better. You have a nice little brood going there.
    When I go fishing I just throw sharp rocks in the water and wait for the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Dear naps, sorry I hated you so much when I was a child... Love me

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   for providing sage tips to  and keeping up with -- so many - RiversGirl   Have a Angelfish for the advice on Dan's Journal, I can't rep you anymore yet :) - steeler58   You really need some discus :o) - fishmommie   A quick ninja penguin for you. - mommy1   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - KevinVA   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - KevinVA   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - KevinVA   

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice, Vafa! I almost wish that my 40B didn't have the Angels, so I could see if I could get some viable offspring from my Kribs. Would love to see mom & dad go to work protecting their spawn.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   a betta for your tank ;) - genocidex   Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~   good for you for saving the goldfish - fishmommie   

0 Not allowed!
    So your angels end up eating them?
    Surprising since they do such a good job protecting, even bigger fish shouldn't get to eat more then a few eggs or fry.
    they don't know how lucky they were and all goldfish live at least 15 years in proper conditions.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   for providing sage tips to  and keeping up with -- so many - RiversGirl   Have a Angelfish for the advice on Dan's Journal, I can't rep you anymore yet :) - steeler58   You really need some discus :o) - fishmommie   A quick ninja penguin for you. - mommy1   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - KevinVA   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - KevinVA   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - KevinVA   

0 Not allowed!
    Oh, I'm sure they would. I only added them less than a month ago, but one of the Krib females is actually plumping up w/ a nice red belly. I'm almost certain it's spawning time, but I doubt they'll have much luck in that tank. Not only are there Angels, but there are also assassin snails, which might eat the eggs.

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    hello,
    i tried feeding the fry today with things like very small granulated pellets, crushed flakes, and even some expired fry food.
    none of them did the fry get a piece of. the big fish are just to quick for them. before they realize there is food around them the adults finish them, even when i "aim" the food at the fry. they have been grazing algae and stuff of the glass.
    i was wondering if the algae will keep them going for a week as that's how long i want to keep them.
    if not how could i feed them.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    If you have plants in your tank, you should be fine. They'll feed on microorganisms that make their homes on aquatic plants.