· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Female angelfish layed eggs yesterday and has been fanning them!

0 Not allowed!
    I was really stoked to see it the only sad thing is I don't have a male so they aren't fertile. Should I leave them in there? she seems to spend all her time guarding and fanning them. Kind of makes me sad she laid a ton of lil eggs on my filter tube maybe 40+. This is the 3rd fish to breed/lay eggs in this tank and so far the 6th since I've been keeping fish.

I kind of want to get a male and get rid of my tetras but I'm not setup for taking care of baby fish I can only have this one tank :/
    Long time fish keeper most experience with CA/SA cichlids, natives like sunfish, and aggressive catfish.
    Currently have a 29g planted with 14 candy cane tetras, 6 sterbai corys, 6 melini corys, a roided out tiger angelfish and 1 mustache wearing albino longfin pleco.
    Oh and they all get along amazingly!!! went through 4 BN plecos and 2 angelfish until I got ones with the right temperament but it's the most mellow tank now.

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the award - Brookfish Thanks for the rep :-) - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas! - The Red Severum merry christmas - mommy1 Seasons greetings have a great christmas - Celtic Fins 
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat Happy Holidays! - King Tut Merry Christmas! - rich311k Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!!! - Jill Happy New year. - Celtic Fins 
    Happy New Year to the forum 'funny' guy. AKA...MR. NYLONS. - gabbyguppy Congratulations on your rep star - Celtic Fins Another round for my friends - mommy1 Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1 After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 
    Hope you are well man - robflanker Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy Birthday - mommy1 Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Jaster Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jaster 

0 Not allowed!
    I would pull them out personally. She might actually eat them once they start turning white. It wont really hurt anything but she'll be really defensive while they are there. Could cause some territory/aggression issues with the other fish.
    Angel breeder wanna-be

0 Not allowed!
    She knows that once they don't work out, it's time to eat them. It's up to you whether to pull them or not, but I agree with Jaster. She'll raise hell. lol

"Know that on the night of the Gala Event I shall raise my glass and whisper, 'Fortunato'". -Frederick Sinclair
    gallery