· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the award - Brookfish Thanks for the rep :-) - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas! - The Red Severum merry christmas - mommy1 Seasons greetings have a great christmas - Celtic Fins 
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat Happy Holidays! - King Tut Merry Christmas! - rich311k Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!!! - Jill Happy New year. - Celtic Fins 
    Happy New Year to the forum 'funny' guy. AKA...MR. NYLONS. - gabbyguppy Congratulations on your rep star - Celtic Fins Another round for my friends - mommy1 Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1 After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 
    Hope you are well man - robflanker Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy Birthday - mommy1 Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Jaster Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jaster 

Default violet (dragon) goby....

0 Not allowed!
    A friend of mine has a few of these in his community and they are cool to watch. I know they're supposed to be brackish but I see a lot of people keep them in fresh and salt water too with no issues. Has anyone ever put these guys in with discus? From what I've read about them they can handle the temp of a discus tank and they're pretty mellow. They are sensitive though so I though something like a discus tank would be good for them. Was thinking where they're sand sifters it would be a neat add to the tank. I've heard of other gobys going with discus but nothing on these guys. What do you all think?
    Angel breeder wanna-be

0 Not allowed!
    As a disclaimer, I have kept neither species, but I really don't know whether a fish that can live in brackish or marine waters, and obviously thrives in high dissolved solids
    would do well in a softwater tank.

0 Not allowed!
    There are species that can handle anything from fresh to marine environments. They are usually a little more sensitive in freshwater setups but with good care it is not a problem. This being said. I do not have the experince to say how they would work with discus.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Keeping them in fresh water considerably shortens their life span; it's not so much that they're sensitive if kept in a proper environment as the additional stress of fresh water.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.