· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    I agree with the maintenance... I actually really enjoy fiddling around with the tanks, pruning the plants, rearranging... My fish don't really enjoy me puttering around in their living space though lol.
    Don't poke the crazy

2. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaLady View Post
    My 10g is on the bar between the kitchen and living room. I set the tank up so you can see from the front and the back.

My 3g is on the dresser in my bedroom.
    I started out with my 30 on my kitchen island, set up so you could see it from all sides and see it in the kitchen and living room. I really liked it there but started missing the counter space so I only recently moved it to the family room. I like it in there too but sometimes miss it on the counter.

Hum ... maybe I do have a spot for another tank! Oh no. Wish I hadn't thought of that :o*(
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Time to up that # of tanks :)
    The Dirty 75
    11 Parva Rainbow, 2 Platies, 14 Sterbai, 4 Calico BN Pleco
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe just a little nano... Wouldn't take up much counter space at all... ;)
    Don't poke the crazy

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm a little late on joining in the fun, but better late than never! I have a single 37 gallon in my bedroom, but would love to do a 3-5 gallon planted shrimp tank in the living room. I'll probably save that for if I end up in a small apartment when I move out once of age. That would satisfy my fish need if the place had restrictions about aquariums. I don't know how some of you do it with so many tanks. I do well to take care of my one tank maintenance wise and money wise.
    37g Freshwater 1 Angelfish, 1 Blue Rams, 10 Cherry Barbs, 6 Cardinals, 1 Bristlenose Pleco.
    Live Plants Java Fern, Anubias Nana, Amazon Sword, Java moss, and Corkscrew Vallisneria.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Sarah View Post
    Maybe just a little nano... Wouldn't take up much counter space at all... ;)
    I was thinking the same, take the plunge and do that 3-5 gal saltwater nano (EHEIM tank) inverts and small corals. I want to try to make one completely self contained other than water changes. What's one more tiny tank, ehhh... .lol
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You guys really know how to make it tempting :o)
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    In my office. The rest of family gets sick of all my tanks haha

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the award - Brookfish Thanks for the rep :-) - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas! - The Red Severum merry christmas - mommy1 Seasons greetings have a great christmas - Celtic Fins 
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat Happy Holidays! - King Tut Merry Christmas! - rich311k Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!!! - Jill Happy New year. - Celtic Fins 
    Happy New Year to the forum 'funny' guy. AKA...MR. NYLONS. - gabbyguppy Congratulations on your rep star - Celtic Fins Another round for my friends - mommy1 Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1 After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 
    Hope you are well man - robflanker Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy Birthday - mommy1 Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Jaster Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jaster 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingrayg4 View Post
    I'm only running roughly half the number of tanks as you and I already feel like it's a never ending job. Good thing it's a job I enjoy. :D

-S
    I really enjoy working on the tanks. I'm constantly tinkering or moving something. I think I spend more in the water than out of it. lol Being disabled now I'm pretty much stuck at home so it really helps me keep my sanity. MTS isn't a bad thing... lol
    Angel breeder wanna-be

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sole tank (65 G) in living room. But, when MTS kicks in, there are bedrooms, basement rec room, an office... I've come to realize that fish tanks are the kind of thing that look good in any room, it's no wonder some members have so many tanks!