· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Best co2 diffuser for my needs

0 Not allowed!
    I currently have an Aquagro Co2 starter kit but I dont think it is adequate for my tank size, I recently bought a co2 colour checker which starts blue and is supposed to turn green when there is enough co2 in the tank and mine stays blue most of the time.

So i was wondering what co2 system I should go for? As you can see from my sig I have a fair few plants in the tank. I dont want to spend loads of money, the system I use atm has a simple spray can and a chamber to hold the co2, a system similar to this would be ideal but im open to suggestions.

29 Gallon: Veiltail Betta, White Cloud Minnows, Neon Tetras, Honey Gourami, Rummy Nose Tetra, Bolivian Ram, African Dwarf Frogs, Amano Shrimp

6.4 Gallon: Halfmoon Betta

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Bump, anyone?

29 Gallon: Veiltail Betta, White Cloud Minnows, Neon Tetras, Honey Gourami, Rummy Nose Tetra, Bolivian Ram, African Dwarf Frogs, Amano Shrimp

6.4 Gallon: Halfmoon Betta

0 Not allowed!
    have you considered a "paint ball" set up?

I feel like that should have enough that you aren't having to constantly mess with the tank etc (I've looked into CO2, just not a lot lately)

PS - can you do a favor and shrink the pic in your sig a little, shows up huge everytime I see your posts lol

1 Not allowed!
    You could so a 2 bottle 2-3L DIY setup with a simple glass diffuser. It would provide adequate CO2 for a 29G tank. However you can also do pressurized which is more precise and has less to mess with. Many people opt for 5-10lb tanks with regulators. Before purchasing a large tank check your local area to ensure that you can source refills or tank swaps. In my area there is no where for me to source a co2 tank refill or tank swap over paintball size. I would have to drive around 2 hours to do so, thus I have opted to go for paintball setups since refills are $3 and there is a place just down the street. In good news many companies are making full regulators for paintball cylinders these days instead of just the ASA on and off valves. AquaTek makes an awesome little full paintball regulator with solenoid for around $90...combine that with a 3 pack of Ebay paintball cylinders for around $30 youve got an easy and effective setup.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

1 Not allowed!
    Keep your eye open for someone selling a used CO2 set-up.

That would likely be your best option if you are not in a hurry to add a pressurized CO2 system.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    I agree, if you have time you can find very good deals on used CO2 set ups