· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Default Reminder about Entering pics in the Comps

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone can enter a pic in our photo competitions, provided it meets the criteria for that particular category and you have not posted that pic on the forum in the last two months.

Just wanted to make sure all of our newer member know they could enter a pic in the comps without any restrictions based on the fact you are new to this forum.

Entry threads will be in the comps sec at certain times each month in accordance with our forum rules
    Last edited by Cliff; 02-17-2014 at 09:53 PM. Reason: claring up a few things
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I just clicked all three of the links above^, and got this same message:

pRED, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What gives?

0 Not allowed!
    Same for me.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    We have closed those threads as the time limit for entering pics has past and we are now voting for this month's winners

I should have removed those links but I completely forgot

On March 1st I will start a new set of threads for entries for the March comps. The dates are also in the comp rules
    Last edited by Cliff; 02-17-2014 at 09:24 PM.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thx Cliff for the explanation.
    I am curious, wondering if it would be easier to have a set of threads that renew each month,
    without having to start new threads every month.

0 Not allowed!
    I did look into that in the past.

Starting a new thread each month actually makes it easier for pics to be submitted on the forum

The entry threads are always posted in the same section of the forum, during the same time each month, and I will always bump those threads at least once a day as a reminder

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Just looked like you're having to work too hard Cliff.
    Keep up the good work.