· Tropical Fish Food

View Poll Results: AC-TV Expression of Interest

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • I dont think AC-TV is a good idea for this website

2 14.29%
  • I would like to watch AC-TV, but I dont want anything else to do with it

6 42.86%
  • I would like to help produce AC-TV, either by helping to organise things, making videos or editing

5 35.71%
  • I would still be willing to help with the project, even though its not through the Aquatic Community

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default AC-TV Expression of interest

0 Not allowed!
    Basically I would like to see who is interested in the AC-TV idea, aswell as who would like to help make videos etc.

I understand this vote doesnt mean anything is going to happen, I'm just curious to see whos interested in the idea.

I'm also keen to see who would still be interested in starting a channel, if AC doesnt go ahead with it.

Awards Showcase

Asking good questions, keep it up! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on the tank move - Slaphppy7 Thanks for being the 2000th poster on the 40B! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Stay warm!! - DeboraBremner Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Hey FT, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

1 Not allowed!
    I am interested in viewing them as I learn better by watching. Plus google gets enough of my money so I rather not use youtube if I don't have to. I won't be much help making them besides maybe ideas for episodes which I listed previously on the first page.
    Current tanks:
    37G FW - 3 Pearl Gourami, 4 Black Mollies, approximately 20+ Molly Fry, 5 Assassin Snails | 10G Planted FW - 14 Molly Fry, rocks, DW and an Anubias Nana - journal
    "We come from the land of the ice and snow" | "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage | What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
    How to cycle without fishies!

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I would enjoy helping. Anything I can do to make everyone's experience improve and gain new hobbyist is a wonderful goal.
    Using Tapatalk

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    good to hear, I put up a poll which you should all answer :)

3 Not allowed!
    Please keep in mind, William has not approved this suggestion yet, and according to our forum rules only he can decide upon new services and features offered by the forum as well as determining how they will work.

You should have really waited for William's approval before even starting this poll
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Its okay cliff. I did say that I might support it if there was enough support from the community. I guess a post like this might be required to find out if there is enough support.

I will however need to setup rules and guidelines for videos before anyone start producing any so please do not move forward beyond this point before talking to me.

(Cliff is however right and I would prefer if i was consulted before posts like this are made in the future)
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Cliff, I did say "I understand this vote doesnt mean anything is going to happen, I'm just curious to see whos interested in the idea."

I dont see any harm in asking what everyone thinks? I guess if William had a problem he would have kicked up a stink when I mentioned the poll in another thread, and he directly responded to that post, so I will assume he doesnt disapprove of this poll. Not saying he approves it either, dont get me wrong.

I mean, surely I dont need to raise my hand to ask a question like back in primary school?

1 Not allowed!
    My apologies if I can off too strong

I did not want people to get false hopes / expectations or start working on videos before William approves and works out the details of how this would work assuming it meets his approval.

Things typically don't work out too well if you put the cart before the horse is all
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

1 Not allowed!
    The reason that we ask that you contact me before posting threads like this is that allthough seemingly innocent some of them can prove to be very controversial as we have seen examples of in the past. By running it by me first we can avoid ever getting into arguments about, as an example, things that would not be possible to implement due to laws or privacy concerns. Since it can be hard for every members to know the legal implications etc of their suggestion we ask that all things of this nature go through me before they are posted.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Fair enough, I'll try keep the peace.