· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Pygmy Hedgehogs!

1 Not allowed!
    Hi!
    Are there any other pygmy hedgehog owners here? Mine is called Albie and he's one year old. Such a gorgeous little guy but a lot of work!IMG-20130227-00662.jpgDSCF5643.jpgDSCF5630.jpg

Awards Showcase

My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 
    TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb 
    TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus 
    Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie Have a Cory for passing 15,000 post's; WOW!! - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Those are cute, friends of Mrs. Slap have one, and I have heard they are a handful
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    He's adorable. Does he have pygmy quills?
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"

0 Not allowed!
    Very cute! What kind of work is involved in caring for one?
    Don't poke the crazy

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    What a face on that little guy!! Very cute! I'm wondering too...what's involved in caring for him?

Awards Showcase

Asking good questions, keep it up! - Slaphppy7 Congrats on the tank move - Slaphppy7 Thanks for being the 2000th poster on the 40B! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Stay warm!! - DeboraBremner Here's to good friends, and new fish! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Hey FT, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    on tiny critter like that I ever had to care for was a guinea pig who ended up having a heart attack from getting to much direct sun
    Current tanks:
    37G FW - 3 Pearl Gourami, 4 Black Mollies, approximately 20+ Molly Fry, 5 Assassin Snails | 10G Planted FW - 14 Molly Fry, rocks, DW and an Anubias Nana - journal
    "We come from the land of the ice and snow" | "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage | What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
    How to cycle without fishies!

0 Not allowed!
    They are extremely cute. Id love to have one but they are very expensive here.

You are very lucky to get to have one!
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    What a cute pet!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I love your hedgehog, I have one to her name is cookie and she is a grey snowflake and the love of my life. I would have to say i don't think my babys that much work. You just feed them when they need food, give them fresh water every day, clean there poopy feet When the get dirty, clean there cage once a week, and play with them everyday. Maybe that is a lot of work. I love giving them bAths though its so much fun to watch them swim. My least favorite part is clipping there toenails. And i was lucky because i reasuced my girl so she was only $120 with everything. But the high price for a hedgehog is worth it along with the care i love my little girl and she biring a smile to my face even on a bad day.