· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfdog View Post
    Not trying to sound ridiculous, I've paid $50 a LB for Jamaican Blue and as little as $5 for a pound of 8 o'clock. I've tried all the k-cups available here but find I prefer loading my refillable keurig gizmo. I've just hit a wall on coffee. My wife drinks kicking horse brand but I find it to close to charbucks. I'm going to pick up some Nabob Bold as Debora mentioned tomorrow and I am going to order one of those grind and brew Sailor mentioned. I too have had some grind & brew but forgot all about that option, sailor is right, it is great coffee. When I opened my can of Melita this morning I found the usual win a trip to Jamaica coupon but the contest entry deadline was august 2013. Made me think....
    The Nabob Bold we liked the best was "Midnight Eclipse"....good luck!

Cool

0 Not allowed!
    I am sitting here with a cup off the Nabob Bold (metrosomething) and its a bit lighter than the Kicking Horse the wife likes. I just ordered the Grind and brew sailor recommended I'm looking forward to mixing beans and experimenting until I find the perfect (for me) blend of a fresh cup o' coffee...
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

Great addition to AC - Lady Hobbs Perhaps a beer instead? - Lady Hobbs NICE TANK! - Lady Hobbs U know your awesome!!!!!! - jbeining75 Very nice rift tank! Very funny jokes! - NickFish 
    Refund lmao!!!!! - jbeining75 thanks for the support - jbeining75 Good luck with the JI!!!!!! - jbeining75 Right back at ya! - Hailey For help with my leopard geckos - jbeining75 
    to me - sailor Your second sets of stripes lol.... - jbeining75 to blow your nose lol..... - jbeining75 I won the lottery,thanks for the help couldn't have done it without you - kitten3326 Because I would buy you a beer if I could. - RainMan 
    For beating back the flu!!!!!!!!! - jbeining75 thanks for cheering me up xoxo - shalafi04 A Cricket and Strawberry slurpee just for you :) - shalafi04 gotta buy a beer for a sailor. LOL - ILuvMyGoldBarb knowledge + friendly = sailor! yar! - turkey151 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor Autism - sailor 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfdog View Post
    Thanks! Found it on amazon same price free shipping. I appreciate the time you took very much.

Anytime hope you enjoy as much as we do.
    Sailor

Aye Aye

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    My dad grinds his own too, fresh every morning...everyone loves his coffee.
    The smell is nice, but he's an early riser and that darn grinder wakes me up...

0 Not allowed!
    I tend to grab either the local supermarket's own brand or the dutch Classic "Douwe Egberts"

One of the things I remember vividly from visits to the states is the quality of coffee in the offices.

Awards Showcase

Great addition to AC - Lady Hobbs Perhaps a beer instead? - Lady Hobbs NICE TANK! - Lady Hobbs U know your awesome!!!!!! - jbeining75 Very nice rift tank! Very funny jokes! - NickFish 
    Refund lmao!!!!! - jbeining75 thanks for the support - jbeining75 Good luck with the JI!!!!!! - jbeining75 Right back at ya! - Hailey For help with my leopard geckos - jbeining75 
    to me - sailor Your second sets of stripes lol.... - jbeining75 to blow your nose lol..... - jbeining75 I won the lottery,thanks for the help couldn't have done it without you - kitten3326 Because I would buy you a beer if I could. - RainMan 
    For beating back the flu!!!!!!!!! - jbeining75 thanks for cheering me up xoxo - shalafi04 A Cricket and Strawberry slurpee just for you :) - shalafi04 gotta buy a beer for a sailor. LOL - ILuvMyGoldBarb knowledge + friendly = sailor! yar! - turkey151 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sailor Autism - sailor 

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Surfdog have you received that coffee maker yet?
    Sailor

Aye Aye

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
    Hey Surfdog have you received that coffee maker yet?
    Yes I did. Alas, it did not work (box was mauled) and I returned it. Looking forward now to getting the replacement and a decent cup of coffee. I will of course let folks know but I'm very confident it will be great.
    There's endless combos on beans, even at my local grocers. I imagine I'm going to enjoy getting that just right mix...

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Trader Joe's french roast its got lots of flavor but still isn't bitter, I'm with you on Charbucks!
    55 gallon, 22 Cardinal Tetras, 11 Celestial Pearl Danios, 5 Sterbai Corydoras, 5 Gold Honey Gourami, 1 Albino Bristlenose Pleco

0 Not allowed!
    Last trader joes I saw was in So Cal. I'm in Ottawa Canada now and it's kinda limited on coffee sources. That said, our big grocer (Loblaws) has bins with beans from all over, so do the other big chain stores. Nice thing too is I can buy small amounts as they're in bins. I think first up will be Hawaiian/Jamaican blend. 😳