· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

TGIF! - Compass My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue 
    TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus 
    TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus 
    Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Going to do it right now, thanks

You have access to other types, or species?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    Those are the only two endlers me and John have currently. But il ask if there is anything else

0 Not allowed!
    Also have montezuma swordtails, and john has a mix he's made that he is calling pindlers, it is a Picta and endler cross

0 Not allowed!
    Those plants look great.. nice and healthy! You know if we were on the same side of the border I would have an order in for those crypts! Whoever does order from you looks to be getting excellent plants!

1 Not allowed!
    :( stupid international shipping laws. Could have been my first plant buyer lol

Awards Showcase

TGIF! - Compass My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue 
    TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus 
    TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus 
    Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    Also have montezuma swordtails, and john has a mix he's made that he is calling pindlers, it is a Picta and endler cross
    Very interesting...this is my daughter's well established 10 gallon, that once was a platy/snail factory

Current stocking is 2 platy, 2 male guppy, one betta, RCS and snails...ph is 7.0-7.2, 78 degrees

Since donation 15 platys today, the tank looks very empty...her b-day is this Saturday...I am just mulling possibilities, she'll be out of town Thurs-Sat, and I thought it would be cool to surprise her with more fish

0 Not allowed!
    The guppies will breed with the endlers... and platy may breed with the swords... hmmmm

Awards Showcase

Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 
    TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 
    Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and it's good to see you back. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    It wouldn't be a Slap tank if there wasn't breeding going on.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

Default Fish, snails and occasional plants

0 Not allowed!
    Figured I'd post some better pics since I'm at work - these prices are for AC members only
    Wendtii - $1.75
    Parva - $2
    Ground cover $6/2"x2"

Last edited by Triton; 06-10-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Awards Showcase

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    The guppies will breed with the endlers... and platy may breed with the swords...

hmmmm
    Nevermind then, thanks for your time

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast