· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 
    TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 
    Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and it's good to see you back. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BonsaiGuy View Post
    Well, the tads were doing so well, but I woke up to them all dead this morning
    Oh man, how did I miss this!!?!? This sucks. Sorry man. I too was looking forward to seeing them. They are notoriously hard to raise I hear. Props to you for trying.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I need some help with a dwarf puffer tank. I searched for dwarf puffer and this is the most recent post so...I have everything set for a new 20 gallon long heavily planted dwarf puffer tank. I just don't know what filter or filters to use. If anyone who has previously owned or currently owns dwarf puffers could help it would be greatly appreciated.

20 Gallon Lightly/Medium Planted Tank
    -6 Neon Tetras
    -2 Yellow Guppies
    -2 Red Wag Platys
    -1 Mickey Mouse Platy
    -1 Otocinclus
    -1 Albino Cory Catfish
    -1 Golden Mystery Snail

Looking to purchase a 20 gallon long and get dwarf puffers.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Long time, no update.

So the other day I unfortunately mysteriously lost my Betta. However, the tank is doing great other than that. It's gotten too overgrown though, and I've trimmed it only to have it bounce back even stronger. Here's the tank as of today, needs more water and a water change which I'm about to do:

My neighbor is moving out of country and couldn't take her ADF with her, so I adopted it. It's lived in this small container for 4 years and I feel really bad for it. I'm wondering if I can stick it into the same tank as my other ADF without any issues?

Awards Showcase

My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 
    TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb 
    TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus 
    Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie Have a Cory for passing 15,000 post's; WOW!! - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    I don't see why not....if you are both on the same water, the params should be about the same out of the tap

Maybe just slow acclimate him in a bag?....your tank is heated, and this container isn't, correct?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

5. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    I don't see why not....if you are both on the same water, the params should be about the same out of the tap

Maybe just slow acclimate him in a bag?....your tank is heated, and this container isn't, correct?
    Yep the tank is heated. Dumping him into a bag and floating it in the tank is probably the best bet.

Awards Showcase

My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 
    TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb 
    TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus 
    Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie Have a Cory for passing 15,000 post's; WOW!! - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, give it a shot....he may die from shock at having a real tank to swim in, LOL

Kudos to you for having a heart and adopting him

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, give it a shot....he may die from shock at having a real tank to swim in, LOL

Kudos to you for having a heart and adopting him
    LOL. She said they were going to flush him if I didn't!

I don't understand how this little guy can survive in such poor conditions for so long. No way of ammonia removal, he's swimming in his own waste. They were feeding him betta "color enhancing" pellets too. Poor thing.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I don't see how he survived, either....he's lucky to get a second chance with you

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I don't see how he survived, either....he's lucky to get a second chance with you
    I floated him in the tank for a bit, then plopped him in. He was moving all over the tank.

On second thought, I think I'm going to go with a 20G Long tank for my upgrade. I've got some belem ordered as ground cover, because I think this current tank is too over grown for the frogs to comfortably swim around without getting caught in the stems of the leaves. That being said, are there any shorter plants that maybe won't grow as tall and don't require extra special care?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Java ferns are easy to grow...many different types of crypts would work

Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast