· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1320 of 1322 FirstFirst ... 32082012201270131013181319132013211322 LastLast
Results 13,191 to 13,200 of 13220

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Not warm enough consistently here to plant veggies. Had some seedlings, but the little kitten-Zelda, trampled them So with this stay at home I am unsure about going to the nursery. May get some basics at the hardware store (tomatoes, peppers, herbs, maybe an eggplant) instead and try seeds with the zucchini, winter squash and cukes as I originally intended.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    We've really expanded our garden this year--got about 1800 square feet now. Got the clay tilled up, weed barriers and paths put in, new fences built, and cool season stuff put in (oats, peas, carrots, beets, onions; potatoes going in this week too). Warm season stuff started in pots. That won't go into the garden until june. Best gardening quote of the week from my ten year old:
    Mrs. Badger: I almost feel guilty planting seeds in this clay, knowing they're probably just going to die.
    Badgerling: Yeah, it feels like killing babies.
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I don't reallly have time to read 1,000 + posts on a thread so can anyone tell me what the main topic is right now please? I am getting the picture that its based on a garden of some sort.

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

It's a hot toddy. - Taurus   Here's to the "blue ribbon" tetra! - Slaphppy7   Hope you had a happy birthday! We are both March babies :) - discusluv   Good to hear from you again! - Slaphppy7   Happy Independence Day! - Slaphppy7   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    It's that time of year, indeed...have you guys been getting any rain up there?
    We were up until about a week ago, besides the craziness of this pandemic, its been a very good spring here. Just now getting into the high 80's during the days, 40's at night.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

It's a hot toddy. - Taurus   Here's to the "blue ribbon" tetra! - Slaphppy7   Hope you had a happy birthday! We are both March babies :) - discusluv   Good to hear from you again! - Slaphppy7   Happy Independence Day! - Slaphppy7   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by discusluv View Post
    It has been the perfect time to garden!
    Did you plant any vegetables?
    Ive planted tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, radish seed, zucchini a,d lots of different herbs.
    No vegetables yet, probably can go in next week
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cichlid Keeper View Post
    I don't reallly have time to read 1,000 + posts on a thread so can anyone tell me what the main topic is right now please? I am getting the picture that its based on a garden of some sort.
    Just chilling with my good friends, that's the beauty of a journal, you don't have talk about one subject, so yes at the time we're talking gardens
    -Vince Lombardi

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    We were up until about a week ago, besides the craziness of this pandemic, its been a very good spring here. Just now getting into the high 80's during the days, 40's at night.
    Sounds like beautiful weather indeed, my friend. I'm so glad you are enjoying such nice temps.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    Just chilling with my good friends, that's the beauty of a journal, you don't have talk about one subject, so yes at the time we're talking gardens
    Sounds nice. ��

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Didn't get the water changes done today , but tanks are doing well, having a problem with black algae in the 75g though, otto's don't like it and Amazon wont ship algae meds to California, the fish don't seem to mind it, but I do

Thinking of getting a small order of fish from TWS, would like some Emperor tetras for one of tanks, maybe the 50g, since that's the one I've never tried them in, the rest would probably be fill ins for the schools that have been depleted, like Red phantoms, Dwarf pencilfish, Metae corys, Espie rasboras and Black neons, just to name a few.
    -Vince Lombardi

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Nice little four day weekend coming up, Gladiolas I ordered showed up so I can get them in the ground, funny, we didn't spend hardly anything on flowers for the yard for a few years, and this year we've spent around 350.00, kind of like fish, you can't have to many
    -Vince Lombardi

Page 1320 of 1322 FirstFirst ... 32082012201270131013181319132013211322 LastLast