· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Here is a try at a button. I made it using the GIMP. I used this image as a color palate: http://data.aquaticcommunity.com/aqu...rover_10c1.jpg
    not clicked:
    clicking:
    clicked:
    Last edited by Zerileous; 01-21-2014 at 12:46 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    There are no size limitations. You are also free to use any color. Just let me know your thoughts behind it and for placement when you post it. I want it to be more visable but I do not want it to be busy if that makes any sense.

Hardys Idea is one I have contemplated as well and it is a possibility if we get a good button for that space.

Thanks for the submission Zerileous
    Last edited by William; 01-21-2014 at 12:44 AM.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    I kinda like zeri's design, would like to see a few other options too

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I was intending those for the space below the "Thumbs up" button. The quick and dirty button generator didn't support two lines of text, though I'd be glad to do up a similar button with two lines that are more descriptive. Would also be glad to change the colors, fonts, etc. I was just going along with the suggestion to make it fit into the forum, but perhaps took that a little too literally.

I'm really not creative but I can put the pieces together technically. If anyone wants to describe an idea I can try to create it. I'm not too interested in the prize so that can go to whoever has the creative talent. I'll just be the "pixel-piece" because I've been wishing the reputation button was more visible myself.

5. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Hardy85 I wouldn't send out rep if I didn't think the person deserved it and I only give thumbs up if I agree with the post.
    ask ?'s and change some water pair of JD's and loving it.

0 Not allowed!
    Lol, ok ;), I know some people use the thumbs up like "hey I read your post"

Only thing I don't like about the phone app is that I can't really tell who is who, I know the names but that's it lol

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I liked to make 2 suggestions. I would add clip art but don't know how to design it. #1, Keep the badge look, but maker it bigger, color it the forums blue theme, and put it under the thumbs up icon. #2, when someone thumbs up a comment, add some kinda of pop-up or notification type thing asking if they'd like to add to the user reputation as well. That would make more people aware of this feature too! I've been using this forum for a few months now and this is the first I've heard of this feature.
    Pleco is probably my favorite color.

0 Not allowed!
    I agree that the buttons above looks good but I am still hoping for more entries so that I get something to choose from.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

2 Not allowed!
    If someone could design it for me, I'm picturing a star (any color) right under the thumbs up with a capital R inside of it in black -that way it will be right there to see and when you click on it, 2 messages will appear 1)"to give reputation - for an explanation click HERE" with a link so everyone can read what it is for, and 2) "I want to give reputation" which you can then click on.

I hope that's not too complicated.
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT
    Remember: Our job is to take care of the water our fish live in