· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Synspillum, Cory, Tetras

0 Not allowed!
    Here are some general photos from my two tanks.

Corydoras.jpg

Rosy Fin Tetra.jpg

Neon.jpg

DSC08283.jpg
    Learning as I go... and thanking everyone on this forum for their help, advice and patience!

2. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Those are some great pics!! I've alot to learn about getting pics of my fish, and it seems you have it all figured out!

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you! I have been taking pictures for 6 years now. At times I've done some pro-work for events and often I entered the wildlife competitions.

This is where I upload a lot of my images. Though I've not put up anything for a good few months:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richa...16528471702905

I'd be more than happy to give some pointers or tips based on how I take the photos if anyone is interested.
    Learning as I go... and thanking everyone on this forum for their help, advice and patience!

Awards Showcase

got otos - cm12setx otos -- yay - RiversGirl Oto - SeaLady Heres to getting the fish we like and the 4th of July wich was nice enough to be on a friday! - steeler58 Using some of my winnings on friends and you probably could use some coffee :) - steeler58 
    So very sorry :( - steeler58 TGIF! May the good Lord be with you and your family Matt. - Taurus Have a cyber-miller and forget about "trolls" first person I saw that did not like you, LOL!! - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie welcome back from vacation - showmebutterfly 
    Congrats on 10,000 brother! - KevinVA Have another for reaching 10,000 posts!! - steeler58 Here's to the next 10,000 posts. - Compass To the 10 grand man! Congrats. - Taurus 10,000 posts is worth a monetary donation - well almost :o) congrats - fishmommie 
    For wanting to try something new! - steeler58 Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    I agree with Debora, very nice pics...i can't get my fish to be still long enough
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I know the feeling! I struggle to snap any sharp images of the Clown Loach or of my SAEs.

Trying increasing the ISO and lowering the exposure compensation. This will give higher shutter speeds which make it easier to capture the images.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    This is probably the star of the tank though...

DSC07716.jpg

Awards Showcase

got otos - cm12setx otos -- yay - RiversGirl Oto - SeaLady Heres to getting the fish we like and the 4th of July wich was nice enough to be on a friday! - steeler58 Using some of my winnings on friends and you probably could use some coffee :) - steeler58 
    So very sorry :( - steeler58 TGIF! May the good Lord be with you and your family Matt. - Taurus Have a cyber-miller and forget about "trolls" first person I saw that did not like you, LOL!! - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie welcome back from vacation - showmebutterfly 
    Congrats on 10,000 brother! - KevinVA Have another for reaching 10,000 posts!! - steeler58 Here's to the next 10,000 posts. - Compass To the 10 grand man! Congrats. - Taurus 10,000 posts is worth a monetary donation - well almost :o) congrats - fishmommie 
    For wanting to try something new! - steeler58 Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Will do, as soon as I get a decent camera, lol...I just use a cheap little Canon that my wife had before she got a phone that takes better pictures than the camera...I do want a nice (inexpensive) digital camera though

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    That is one gorgeous angel you have.

9. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Will do, as soon as I get a decent camera, lol...I just use a cheap little Canon that my wife had before she got a phone that takes better pictures than the camera...I do want a nice (inexpensive) digital camera though
    A basic DSLR can do wonders in the right hands. They certainly aren't cheap but they have come down in price at least. Most of my gear is second-hand so that is a viable option.

These pics were all taken using a Sony A230 and its kit lens the SAL1855SAM. These used to sell new for around $450 I think. It's already 4 years old though and inflation never plays fair.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    That is one gorgeous angel you have.
    He is quite stunning! Amazingly he is such a softie that I have been able to keep him with my tetras (and similar sized fish) for 5 years without a single problem.