· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

Default Anyone with Filter Media in New Jersey??

0 Not allowed!
    Hey everyone so I sort of have a problem. I recently ordered a bonded pair of GBRs, which will go into my 20 gallon, however, that pair that I ordered will be just small enough upon arrival that my Bumblebee Catfish will be able to eat them. The problem is that my Bumblebee Catfish is my favorite fish that I own and I really would rather not get rid of him. What I'm asking is are there any members out there, who live in New Jersey, who could spare some cycled filter media so I could set up a new 10 gallon for my Bumblebee Catfish. I could pay for the media if need be, or even trade you some uncycled media (such as the bio-stones which are used in canister filters). Please if any members from New Jersey could help me out that'd be amazing!
    My 10 Gallon Aquarium Journal
    10 Gallon Planted: 1x Apistogramma trifasciata, 8x Nannostomus marginatus
    20 Gallon: 1x Mikrogeophagus ramirezi, 10x Nannostomus beckfordi, 3x Otocinclus vittatus

~Formerly known as Carapar56~

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Gesp,

I am located in West Chester, Pa, 30 minutes from the Commadore Barry Bridge. I am doing a filter clean on one of my tanks this weekend and have seachem matrix in my xp4.

I also plan on taking down my hospital tank which as some seachmen matrix in a small filter as well. While I believe my hospital is fine, I treated a couple of my black neons for some skin fungus, I understand if you'd rather not have the media from this tank.

If you are in a pinch let me know. I can spare media for a 10gallon.

Jb

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Oops did not realize Red Bank was pretty far away, not sure a 2+hr drive would make sense.

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeahh not many people on the forum live anywhere near me I've noticed XD I went with just a few biostones from my 10 gallon. I'm hoping its enough to seed the filter but we'll see. Today my GBRs are supposed to come in. I'll be setting up the new 10 gallon today.
    My 10 Gallon Aquarium Journal
    10 Gallon Planted: 1x Apistogramma trifasciata, 8x Nannostomus marginatus
    20 Gallon: 1x Mikrogeophagus ramirezi, 10x Nannostomus beckfordi, 3x Otocinclus vittatus

~Formerly known as Carapar56~