· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Help name my bundle of fluff!!

2 Not allowed!

Eeeeeeeee!! So for Christmas this year I'm getting a Ragdoll kitten. I have wanted another Ragdoll ever since I lost my first one 3 years ago. I'm getting the one on the left! He will be a seal bicolor.

Names names names?!

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas Scottishfish - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas Douglas - Taurus Please enjoy this holiday hog! - Trillianne Have a super christmas! - Aeonflame Congrats on 1 year! - andreahp 
    Congrats on 1 year! - jeffs99dime Happy One-Year! - Rue Happy New Year! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 No Message - 850R 
    Now THAT was a nice quiet beer... But now that we have had another... Let's go break stuff!! :-P - 850R Thanks for the rep/compliments! - mojosodope Thanks for the rep the other day, cheers - Cliff ...they go with snow, right? - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas - KingFisher Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    I will hit out with the obvious first, Snowy? :D
    My therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .

0 Not allowed!
    Oh my how gorgeous!

Arthur :)

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    My favorite cat. They are gorgeous! Not that I want my dogs to pass, but when they do I will be going back to having a cat and the ragdoll is what I hope to get also.

Now, for a name I like Ben or Gus. I know he's pretty, but he IS a guy.

Awards Showcase

For your loss. - steeler1 <3 - Sandz Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 
    A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Oh my, how precious! Duffie?

0 Not allowed!
    Kevin, Wayne, Alan, Brian or Nigel
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~

0 Not allowed!
    Should have mentioned I haaaaaate human names on animals, lolol. And SNOWY, you have to be kidding!! Duffie is cute, but sounds a lil girly! And I like Gus but we have already had a cat called Gus.

Sue they really are the most AMAZING cats! I have owned cats my whole life, but after owning a Ragdoll I could never have any other ever again -- they just wouldn't compare!

I like Sake (Sah-kee), Meeko, Kip, Solo, Kami, and Beau but my partner has said NO to all of them. :( He wants to name it BORIS... over my dead body!!

0 Not allowed!
    Boris is a good one.

How about Gizmo, Yogi, Acorn, Smudge, or Solar?
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~

1 Not allowed!
    How can it be anything other than SNOWBALL!
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    One of the cats I had was a female named Solo. Her mother (Maxine) was hanging around in our condo complex and when it started to get cold, I felt bad for her and took her in. She was pregnant but just had the one kitten - Solo - so I kept her too. I later also brought home a feral kitten from the grounds around my office. The dogs came later, but the cats learned to cope since they were there first. Maxine made it to 17 years old, and the other two were 16 years and I lost them about two years apart.

The dogs are 14 and 10 right now, so I've told my son to start saving now. He can gift me a ragdoll cat to get me through the grief when I lose my last dog. I've read that the ragdolls have temperaments that are almost dog-like. And they are just so beautiful. Have a great time with yours.