· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

0 Not allowed!
    Yep, TD, some music I can stand, but otherwise I trend toward older music these days. I'm finding myself listening to classic country, blues/jazz or folk.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    No, no, I wasn't talking genre. Just take one of your cds. Now listen to someone performing that live. Big difference!

0 Not allowed!
    Which are you saying is less muddy? The live or recorded performance? I know they muck around with the recordings quite a bit.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

1 Not allowed!
    I don't think this is what you're getting at, but I've noticed that many artists go beyond their abilities when recording an album and so when you go to see a performance you have such high expectations until they start singing. Lol

"Know that on the night of the Gala Event I shall raise my glass and whisper, 'Fortunato'". -Frederick Sinclair
    gallery

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVA View Post
    Which are you saying is less muddy? The live or recorded performance? I know they muck around with the recordings quite a bit.
    Studio recordings sometimes suffer from the loudness wars but that's only a real issue with mainstream pop and some metal.

No, I'm talking live performances. At least over here those are terrible because sound engineers mess them up. It's now so bad that one of the big talk shows here that often has live music has performances where you get most of the band's music but overpowered by the drums and you're struggling to hear the singer.

Awards Showcase

you could be famous! - SeaLady For following through on a dare! - steeler58 For having a big heart and caring :) - steeler58 Have a cup of joe for the good converstion this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 for playing the cory game - cm12setx Congrats on 3,900, they don't have kuhliis, LOL - Slaphppy7 cycled your river tank - cm12setx Congrats on 4,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 
    Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah that sucks, though I've had pretty good luck with the bands I've chosen to see as far as sound quality goes. What I don't like is ticket prices! Some bands are decent, I paid 40 bucks to see Alice Cooper and Iron Maiden. Money well spent. But that 40 wouldn't even pay for parking at an AC/DC concert.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

0 Not allowed!
    I went to see AC/DC and The Rolling Stones among others with my dad at the Toronto Rocks concert in 2001, I believe? You wouldn't believe the amount of people. lmao

"Know that on the night of the Gala Event I shall raise my glass and whisper, 'Fortunato'". -Frederick Sinclair
    gallery

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    *argh* I went to town to run errands. Part was getting a copy of Rio 2 to watch since I thought I was on my own tonight.

On the way home I realized I forgot to buy it...so I did a u - turn on the highway and went to the nearest Walmart.

I just went to unwrap it...and guess what? There was a slit in the plastic wrapping and the DVD was missing.

First time that's happened to me...

I don't want to go back to return the carcass tonight...so I have to rethink what I thought would be my nice quiet relaxing evening of cartoons...

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

1 Not allowed!
    I realize that no one is obligated to drive off when they return to their car...but when you are at a busy venue...hunting for a parking spot...at least indicate to the person waiting for your spot that you are not moving any time soon...

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    I realize that no one is obligated to drive off when they return to their car...but when you are at a busy venue...hunting for a parking spot...at least indicate to the person waiting for your spot that you are not moving any time soon...
    I love pulling into Costco on a Saturday afternoon to see a woman sitting in a spot applying makeup. I think to myself, why can't she just do that while driving like so many others? 😜
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.
    If your not angry, your not paying attention...
    150G Cube FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Bichers/Gourami) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby/Seahorse's/Garden Eels)
    10G Fresh (Beta)
    2 x 29G Breeders (cycling) to be ready for January 15