· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I don't like that in Australia we have to pay $1.70 a litre for petrol when we have oil rigs and refineries just off shore that send it all on to the US and Asia. When in those countries they don't pay anywhere near that
    4ft mbuna mangaino and yellows
    4ft rainbow tank
    4ft planted community
    16g nano planted shrimp and neon tetras
    10g nano reef

0 Not allowed!
    I pay between 2,50-2,60 Australian for a litre.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Of unleaded? We use a 92% ethanol. I know in Europe you guys mostly use diesel.
    4ft mbuna mangaino and yellows
    4ft rainbow tank
    4ft planted community
    16g nano planted shrimp and neon tetras
    10g nano reef

0 Not allowed!
    5% ethanol max in 95 octane gasoline which is what I buy. In this country maybe 25% of all the passenger cars run on diesel bu the last few years almost 1 in 3 new cars runs on diesel. Less CO2 which can be attractive for taxes and the fuel is about 20% cheaper

0 Not allowed!
    I hate the fact that my state government keeps passing more of the same laws instead of focusing on something important.

Just today, they are talking about yet another law for distracted driving.

Currently there are 126 state laws on distracted driving, but apparently driving while using the map on your phone doesn't fall under any of them.

I guess that it take an elected official or judge to determine that using a map app isn't distracting while driving or doesn't fall within the 126 current laws.
    Steve
    50 Gallon -
    Endlers | Guppies | Blue Eyed Rice | Celestial Pearl Danios | Threadfin Rainbows | Peacock Gudgeon | Bronze Cory's
    Albino Cory's | Nerite Snails | Ghost Shrimp

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by talldutchie View Post
    We've got a nuclear security summit. 55 heads of state. The security theatre has sunk to new depths. Tomorrow most of the west of the country has been adviced to stay home because it will be gridlocked beyond believe. One big shot has decided to visit the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam while he's here. So a wall has been build around of containers. 3 high.
    Army manning checkpoints, a ban on cameras for this whole municipality and at least 2 articles of our constitution suspended for a week. Can't wait for this to end! Oh, and all at tax payers expense of course. Funny thing.. when we had a wave of burglaries here in this town they couldn;t spare the police to do something so they just put up signs advicing us to leave the lights on.
    Living amongst Kings. We all have them now and we're all taking a back seat to the monarchy.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

0 Not allowed!
    I don't like that the government prevents us from drilling for more oil, by restricting their land leases. I also don't appreciate that our government continues to forbid the Keystone XL Pipeline from being built in the US from Canada. Either one of these things would aid in making us energy independent from OPEC/Saudi oil, while bringing our prices down. We're currently paying a new standard average (for the past 6yrs) of $3.25-3.50USD/gallon for regular.

Doesn't sound like much to you guys overseas, but it's quite the change from $1-2 prior to this administration.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Funny, diesel here is more expensive than unleaded gas. It used to be cheaper, not so many years ago, but not anymore.
    I think right now the price of unleaded is 1.25/L, and diesel is 1.45.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

1 Not allowed!
    And yes, I hate it too that they keep making more specific laws, when there are laws already in place that do the same thing. Distracted driving is distracted driving - if you are fiddling with your (legal) radio, and end up in the ditch or on the other side of the road, then its distracted driving. TExting, eating, whatever...why do they need to list all the different ways you can become distracted and make a law for each one.

The reason is - its easy. They can sit back and say they did something, rather than tackle true issues that might cost them a few votes...

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHRKiller View Post
    I cant stand someone who clogs up the passing lane driving slower than everyone else in the regular lane...
    Preaching to the choir my friend! Have a look above my post 3 December. I can't think of a more inconsiderate driving practice. Unsafe and just pain ignorant! Slower traffic keep right, it's the law and I wish the police here would enforce it. I know they do in the Keys as I had friends in the sheriffs department. In the left lane, doing 35 in a 55 zone. Excuse was it was so picturesque and they were video taping. Some of us work and had places to go...
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)