· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffs99dime View Post
    And you don't in New York? lol Yeah, Okay.
    New York City-- Where even new cars look like they just rolled out of a scrap yard. The cabbies will run you over. The regular drivers will run you over. There is no such thing as a turn signal. There is no such thing as a red light, a stop sign, or a right-of-way.
    I drove a 40ft Winnebago thru Manhattan and had no real problems, my wife was next to me and said "she would be in tears" if it were her at the helm. I still found Jersey worse, slow (under limit) driving side by side on 2 lane, cars wandering into my lane, ignored (unseen?) stop signs etc. At least they try to do the limit in New York! lol
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

1 Not allowed!
    If you don't drive super aggressively in NYC you go nowhere fast. You must have passed through on an off day or something. lol

0 Not allowed!
    If what I've seen on TV is anything like reality NYC is quite sedate.Try paris! ;)

What I don't like is quite a lot of the current music. It's either yet another autotune wonder or it's mixed so bizarrely. Was listening to Adel's 21 this weekend. Impressive vocalist, some good songs but why, with an artist like that, would I want an "in my face!!!!" drum track to distrace me. That and the fact that modern cd's are often so loud in mastering that you lose tons of detail really annoy me.
    Last edited by talldutchie; 01-28-2014 at 07:27 PM.

0 Not allowed!
    I have. I was there for a spell while I was in the Marines. It is pretty crazy, you're right. Out of the 32 Countries I have been to, I think Tokyo has them all beat. Driving insanity. lol

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Okay! Someone keeps messing with my chair! When I sit down it's either too high or too low...drives me batty.

And yes...I think it's rude to adjust someone else's adjustable chair...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    We've got a nuclear security summit. 55 heads of state. The security theatre has sunk to new depths. Tomorrow most of the west of the country has been adviced to stay home because it will be gridlocked beyond believe. One big shot has decided to visit the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam while he's here. So a wall has been build around of containers. 3 high.
    Army manning checkpoints, a ban on cameras for this whole municipality and at least 2 articles of our constitution suspended for a week. Can't wait for this to end! Oh, and all at tax payers expense of course. Funny thing.. when we had a wave of burglaries here in this town they couldn;t spare the police to do something so they just put up signs advicing us to leave the lights on.

1 Not allowed!
    Sounds to me like you need a new Government and those who suspended Constitution have violated the law and should be jailed. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. There are obviously ways to secure them without trampling on your rights. And yes you've guessed it. I don't just dislike them, I loath the human garbage that bends our (your, anyone's) constitutional rights....
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

3 Not allowed!
    Yep, we need a new government. But the average voter here has a 10 day memory...
    Anyway, I'm meeting a few politicians to hear their take on it. If that doesn't appease me I'll do a scathing story for the local news and release that a month before the next elections.

These two sum it up nicely. I was just glad I was called away to Finland halfway trough this nonsense and didn't return until it was long over

0 Not allowed!
    I cant stand someone who clogs up the passing lane driving slower than everyone else in the regular lane...it is an excellent way to cause an accident not to mention a complete annoyance when you get 2 drivers trying to see who can win the world's slowest race. However I do have a bit of road rage and have a bit of an aggressive driving style.....

Another irk is pet owners who bring their animal in public...yeah I get your dog is totally ape poop crazy(mine is too) but if you cannot control the animal dont bring it in public. I honestly dont need the side of my vehicle scratched because your dog drags you over to look at my dog, and thanks for cleaning up that epic dump in the parking lot. Almost classier than a crack addict mom with 9 kids in Wal-Mart.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm newly arrived in North Bay, and I've a different, never before heard of (at least for me) complaint. Some people don't signal at all (which is kind of a normal complaint) but far more seem to signal for 8 freaken miles before they turn. I'm just getting ready to pass the slow poke in front of me, then they flip on their signal. Oh good, they're leaving. Then they pass one laneway, then an intersection, then two more laneways, THEN finally they turn. Slowing down all the while. I guess they are used to icy roads or something, but sheesh! And I can't even pass the right hand turning people, as once I was just about to pass, then the car started to turn to the left...yikes.